Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trial production of Model 3 in Shanghai has begun, ahead of schedule. We are also ahead of schedule to produce Model Y and now expect to launch by summer 2020. We are planning to produce limited volumes of Tesla Semi in 2020 and are hoping to announce soon the location of our European Gigafactory for production in 2021.

The Semi is starting to happen next year!

GF4 starting production in 2021. Site selection must be near, with fast-tracked approvals as part of the agreement. (As they appear to be planning for Shanghai style construction speed.)

Energy storage deployment reached an all-time high of 477 MWh in Q3. Additionally, we have recently introduced Tesla Megapack a 3 MWh battery pack, preassembled at the Gigafactory as a single unit. Such packaging allows for faster deployment and lower overall installation cost. First deliveries are planned to begin in Q4 2019. Megapack secured!

This must have hurt so, so bad...

upload_2019-10-23_23-15-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-23_23-14-52.png
    upload_2019-10-23_23-14-52.png
    388.7 KB · Views: 99
Honestly... Not trying to rub salt into the wound, but I was very close to selling some shares. I honestly thought we'd go down and there would be bad news in this report. But I have never sold a single share and asked myself why start now? Glad I didn't! Although anybody who still has some shares should feel good. And this is a win that should feel like a win either way.

I'm more loaded with TSLA than I've ever been. TSLA was my third-largest holding and my top three holdings are 72% of my brokerage account. I've never been a fan of diversifying too much. This move puts TSLA solidly in second place now.

Cheers! And here's to not investing by looking in the rearview mirror!