Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PALO ALTO, Calif., April 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tesla will post its financial results for the first quarter of 2019 after market close on Wednesday, April 24, 2019. At that time, Tesla will issue a brief advisory containing a link to the Q1 2019 Update Letter, which will be available on Tesla’s Investor Relations website. Tesla will hold a live question and answer webcast that day at 2:30pm Pacific Time (5:30pm Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial and business results and outlook.

awfully long window...

And what part of

can't you read?

LOL, you're quoting a – pardon my French – moronic, factually wrong page that's mixing up relative population with the relative car market in the same effing sentence. What a great source you have there, buddy!

This means around 65% of the world has left hand drive cars and drives on the right side of the road while only 35% of cars are right hand drives and drive on the left side of the road.

Green: Factually correct
Red: Made up BS based on a preschool subtraction (100-65=35%) and mixed up wording (population ≠ cars)

What they actually wanted to say is, according to verifiably data (please refer to @Fact Checking 's second post on that topic):

2/3 of the world population lives in countries that are LHD, 1/3 lives in RHD countries.

But that split in population doesn't say jack about the actual market split between RHD and LHD CARS. Why is this so hard to understand?!?!

@Fact Checking's claimed that the split is 70% LHD and 30% RHD which is IMO highly, highly unlikely, hence why I asked him for a source. I'm still waiting for it.

At this point, I hope I'm wrong, but....
3d2NUBz.gif

• Informative
Reactions: Mobius484
And my usage is way less even than you describe - I think I've only got 1 "road trip" on Hugo so far, where a road trip is more than 2 supercharger stops away from home. (I figure 2 supercharger stops out and back could still be a day trip).
I have about half of my 122K miles on road trips, however, much less is SC because of destination chargers and starting out at 100% from home.