Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was the end of last week a headfake for shorts (such as Spiegel?) who thought a bubble was popping and reinitiated a short position? Will they get destroyed by additional gains this week? Stay tuned!

Well, even though there was a dip last thursday/friday, the stock is still up massively since last monday. So margin calls are still a very real upward driving force of the stock price :rolleyes:.

Well, that was quick LOL

upload_2020-1-13_6-33-22.png

Paging @Cherry Wine

So how big is the 'mountain' of sell orders camped at $500?

I feel if the SP cracks that, it'll run for a while, like when $420 was breeched.

Cheers!

EDIT: Spoke of of Devel... :p

Little bit of head room for the SP this morning with the Upper-BB at $506.91 as of 09:35 hrs:

Attachments

• sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2020-01-13.09-35.png
    sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2020-01-13.09-35.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Just a reminder - today is a good reveal of the participants of this board.

Those who have sold out their positions, in whole or in part, but not admitted it, will be posting things with a negative slant (or not posting at all in sickness). Those who have held tight in preparation for this will be happy! My options are going crazy!

Congrats to all longs.:)

Last edited:
Pre market had strong volume I guess combined catalyst, China not cutting subsidies, Oppenheimer upgrade, Mark Bullsugar Spiegel allegedly shorting again will set the perfect storm for breaching 500.

Looks well for my Long MiniFutures (MTSAHV) and Sprinters (OTSADV) which i bought with the profits (±100%) of the MiniFutures I bought in October, and sold last week. Since the leverage declines ( in these products) with rising stock prices I wanted switch to those with a higher strike, thus higher leverage.

Another idea would be to short M.Spiegels fund, if it would be listed:D

OK too late... 500 breached at open

congrats everyone

Just a reminder - today is a good reveal of the participants of this board.

Those who have sold out their positions, in whole or in part, but not admitted it, will be posting things with a negative slant. Those who have held tight in preparation for this will be happy! My options are going crazy!

Congrats to all longs.:)

Ha, nothing’s changed. In since 2012 and still holding tight for $1000+