Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, just running out of money. For example,

He still thinks the $TSLAQ trolls who mislead him were a good source of information. That he was "smart enough" to know who to listen to.

He also says "at least I tried" and that Elon is a corrupt, lying, law breaking fraud who abuses people

"At least I tried" to make a quick buck and make the world a worse place...

Unless this guy is a complete idiot he will likely quietly cover his shares and never own up to it. It isn't like short positions are disclosed (except voluntarily). He may even keep up the "$TSLA bankwuptcy" silliness and not see anything hypocritical in covering while saying it.

I think more likely than not Tim is on the "bigger game" payroll either directly or indirectly (by indirectly, people ties has ties to in on it, who've contracted out to him some of the Tesla bashing and shorting).

This very much appears to be the case with Chanos. Go ahead and throw eggs and tomatoes at me, but, Chanos has a very capable intellect. I'd bet heavily he is well aware that Tesla is extremely probable to have stellar growth for the next decade. He's publicly said he does not actually have a large short position in Tesla, and even said something to the effect that the amount he talks about Tesla is more about people he's helping (implication, has helped by advising them to short, slip of tongue, probably deep pockets that have hired him to smear Tesla).

Its kinda funny because I'm not gonna sell a single share and I have no money to buy any, but I can't help following the stock constantly.

So I'm currently pondering the likelihood of a the last minute volume punching up past +10%, or a successful hammer to keep it pinned.
What sort of "hammer" could keep it pinned?

Before any of you short-sighted "investors" do something you regret consider this:

Musk promised to burn the short-sellers in a BIG way.
He has a reputation of being late on his predictions
This morning he tweeted a picture of a flame
I think he still has more ammo

Trade this puppy at your own risk! ;)
I have drying powder that will be ready around Tuesday of next week. I know what I will be doing. Not an advice.

Dan