Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have no idea where the SP will go from here, but thanks to everyone on this board who enabled me (by confirming the new Musk email) to buy more TSLA this morning at a 5% discount to the price once the main media reported it.

The hundreds of hours of time I’ve spent reading this forum just paid off.

Whatever you do, DON’T calculate how much per hour that cost you :)

Imagine if Elon has a COO like Gwynne sending out that email? Stock would be at $250. I don’t think institutions have much faith in Elon >.> shorts will be burnt once again though, only a matter of time

Elon needs to offer Tim Cook 5% of TSLA to join as CEO. Elon can then demote himself officially to CNO (Chief Nothing Officer).

Let us say they make 900/day avg for rest of the month. For the first half of the quarter, lets say they were making 800/day. That is a total of 77k. 15k of s+x gives us 92k vehicles produced. Given large inventory at the end of Q1, they should have no problem delivering 90k.
Agreed but still missing the more important aspect.

Even with all the headwind, the demand is not nearly as bad as the MSM would like us to believe.

How would you suggest they achieve +50 over 2018?

I'm looking at unit sales and building the structures necessary to support those sales. It's hard to do more than 50%. My comment is more about operations.

I have no idea what S/X will do.

A lot of people are buying the model 3, regardless that the form factor may not be most buyer's ideal. That's a strength, not a weakness.

Last edited:
Reactions: JusRelax and Remus
Imagine if Elon has a COO like Gwynne sending out that email? Stock would be at $250. I don’t think institutions have much faith in Elon >.> shorts will be burnt once again though, only a matter of time

It comes down to building cars that people love and want to drive. As more and more buyers get their hands on the car, the more test drives are given. Most people don’t care about reading the news, they observe what others are doing and they tag along for the ride. With every quarter that passes the brand reaches more awareness.