Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought it would be obvious that they will have a redux of the iron-ball-against-window test. (Unless they conveniently leave it to a youtuber to include)
Makes sense. There's always this option if you want to take your Cybertruck to war.

Tesla (-3%), Rivian (-7%), Lucid (-1.5%), and Nio (-10%) are all getting beat up today. QuantumScape is also down 6%. So it looks like a sector wide sell off, not just TSLA.
Lithium stocks too got hit. As did all auto majors. So, yes, the memo went out to shoot auto stocks, EV stocks, and anything related. Markets are down overall, but not as much as the above sectors.

Elon already stated that CT side windows would not be able to close if made bullet proof. Not gonna be a demo.
The ball test wasn't about being bulletproof; it was to show damage resistance compared to typical auto windows. I would thing Tesla would want to do another demo after the sledgehammer incident breaking the last demo.

In a lighter fashion:

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they do not know about it!”
Understood. I think.

As a wise man said-
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
In no way a reference to this forum.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: jerry33
Polestar just had a big event a couple of days ago.
Did anyone go? 🤣

It’s rag on Polestar week. I suspect they are behind/related to the Sweden labor blockade… just a hunch due to the timing. Tesla has had a presence in Sweden for a decade, so why now?

BTW, THIS is the type of question I look forward to from X.AI. All of the hard ones, controversial as they may seem.

I have just posted a new thread for

US Vehicle loans and Leases
that has an Experian report on the subject from 2022. I have now access to much of the previously unsharable data thanks to my firm's Statista license permissions.
I recommend in the strongest possible fashion that any interested in the health of the United States’s auto sector to visit the abovementioned thread; it is a rare privilege to see those data.
It takes some time to peruse: 45 pages with as many as 6 sets of data per page but persevere. And thank its contributor, too.