Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for linking this.

Just bookmark it in your memory. Teslascope is another voice to take with a huge grain of salt.

I questioned whether they were a reliable source at the time, clearly was right to question that.

They've talked a bunch in the last hour or two about how we were shown wireless charging and that was one of the "big surprises" they meant.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: kbM3 and powertoold
You do realize that RIGHT NOW Model Y cars (that are operated at close to 16 volts) don't output battery power to the trailer hitch socket?

you do realize cyber(nota)truck and Y are spelt different, but if you have a Model Y and you have been negatively impacted I understand now why you posted about it.

I don't think your average analyst is technically competent to absorb the excellent content of this stream.

I expect the usual dip tomorrow is it time to backup the truck?
So, you expect a dip larger than the $10 it is down after hours...I think we might see a rise tomorrow once people realize what was stated about cost efficiencies and the markets they will continue to dominate in the future.

They gave us meat and potatoes when what we wanted was cherry topped sundaes.
Typical Tesla. They just don't get it.
/s

The do get what is important but remember, you have a stage full of people who are engineers and are super excited about a lot of this stuff ... they just don't understand that the public is mostly full of morons ... especially those who call themselves "analysts" on WS. Those are the people that truly don't "get it".

I think there are people out there who really do get what they are talking about and can see what Tesla is about to do to the auto industry ... this kind of cost savings and efficiency has never been done in the "traditional auto industry"

The Q&A shows how stupid these analysts are.

"Do you think Telsa will have enough models to hit the 20m run rate?"

giphy.gif

TOU shifting has made our PWs pay themselves back very quickly. Avoiding the 4-9PM peak charges has been fantastic.
Yes, people have lots to learn on this new energy model. Recommend 2 PW and whole home backup, or you wont have AC in case of an outage. Az speak anyway.

“ If you unplug your car, you dont have any lights” nice.

I would not be surprised to see the PW gateway box be a critical part of this.

Perhaps if you want V2H/G you have to have at least one PW?
100%. It already has a lot of the needed hardware and is connected to your panel etc. I know it's a simplification, but my gateway doesn't know if the DC power coming in is from my PW or my car and why would it care?

Edit, corrected by @MP3Mike regarding DC vs AC.

Last edited: