Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What better way to get truckers interested/supportive of the Tesla Semi?

Just like getting Texans interested in the CT. And the right a bit more supportive in Tesla by pushing back on mandates.

He may truly believe in what he’s saying but I do think he has thought about the marketing aspect as well.
Tesla already has plenty of interest in the Cybertruck and I don't believe for one second that Elon would want to hold up Tesla's manufacturing for some unnecessary marketing stunt. Elon doesn't tolerate anything getting in the way of his production plans.

Yup. I would love to see a bar chart of "disagree" volume overlayed with the stock chart to prove what we already know to be true.
Honestly, I think you definitely could write a simple algo to read TMC sentiment and trade appropriately.

We NEED to have a TMC hedge fund. I've been saying it for years!

I forwarded this 8 minute video to a couple people asking where they should put their money right now and why. Not only is it very well done and quite motivating, it is a good reminder of just how exhausting it must be for the media to try to control the Elon/Tesla narrative at the moment given the rather well chosen selection of video clips from a very broad demographic of celebrities that reach a huge combined audience - all of which are giving glowing praise to Elon/Tesla. As such, I think almost anyone can find someone they are aligned with in this video, which makes it easy to share across a broader demographic of people interested in TSLA as an investment. Larry Ellison's comment is also quite interesting at the very end. The video also makes me wonder what our share price would be today under more normal/natural circumstances:

TSLA bounded between MA(10) and MA(150) trading channel today: (updated link)

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2022-02-11.10-45.png

Max pain is $925 I believe. I'd put your money on that. Or really anything over 900. This is one day the MM's will be helping TSLA by covering their short positions with buying.
You're way more optimistic than me. I would be very surprised at a close anywhere close to 925 and I think it's pretty unlikely it gets back above 900. There seems to be clear intent to make it break the 150 day average in order to make testing the 200 day average again a reality. I suspect MM's are not only not interested in holding max pain today but also putting pressure on the stock. If testing the 200 day average becomes likely, they'll get a bigger spread of calls/puts for the next couple of weeks which is overall more money for them.

Of course, that can be blown up by China Jan numbers that come out pre-market on Monday.

Odd bits were new:

1 Starbase for R&D
2 Oil rigs to be converted by end of year, tower ready before then.
3 actual Raptor 2.0 on display
4 ground systems ready end March
OT
So impressed with V2 - that thing is clean with more simplification to come. Changed my avatar pic accordingly. Although should be more power, fewer parts...
Sounds like Elon will have more time for Tesla soon - one major problem left but he sounded confident.