Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know lots of excitement on the tweets and China numbers today but what about Pepsi saying 4th quarter truck deliveries?
I really hope they start initial production this quarter, even if it is only 5/week. Even though each Semi takes the batteries for 5-10 cars they will probably have a greater positive impact on the environment due to their comparatively high utilisation factor.

Edit: And @The Accountant will have to update his spreadsheet again to add the Semi :)

gp8dbwizudy71.jpg

This pretty much sums up this morning.

Ahh. I haven’t been keeping track of the semi. I had no idea it was going into production. I thought it was delayed until late next year or whatever. Maybe I’m thinking of the Cybertruck.

Cheers.
But it is a good idea to understand the production and delivery of the Semi, which points to the production of the the new cell format. Keep the pressure up, no matter the growth story, customers have paid for and are waiting for the Semi. Hopefully coming soon.

Teslarati - this morning: Tesla China shows strength with over 54k vehicle sales, 40k exports in October

Excerpt:

Gigafactory Shanghai may have been on break for a week last month due to China’s National Day celebrations, but Tesla was still able to maintain a remarkable pace in October nonetheless. As shown by recent figures from the China Passenger Car Association (CPCA), Tesla’s wholesale vehicle figures were still at 54,391 units, with 40,666 being exported abroad.

This is incredibly impressive for Tesla China, considering that in September — a month where the company was in full throttle in an attempt to post record deliveries before the end of the third quarter — its wholesale figures were at 56,006 units. Among this number, 52,153 were sold domestically and 3,853 were exported to foreign territories. This highlights the strong demand for the company’s vehicles.