Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have long advocated for TSLA in terms of fundamental strengths and what the market is wrong about it. Convinced quite a few people to get in, some at as low as $50 and some as high as $330. For me, it's about keeping the facts straight in a society so manipulated by the power that be. Perhaps my highest achievement was doubling my mom's retirement accounts (5x her smaller Roth IRA and 1.5 her larger 401k). I will continue speaking the truth until it's widely accepted as truth about TSLA. By then, I should be able to retire comfortably in my late 30s. I lost some people whom I considered as friends but whom won't be missed.

$TSLA killer is here guys....for range at least...oh wait...probably a biased report :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1626185381907.png

I have long advocated for TSLA in terms of fundamental strengths and what the market is wrong about it. Convinced quite a few people to get in, some at as low as $50 and some as high as $330. For me, it's about keeping the facts straight in a society so manipulated by the power that be. Perhaps my highest achievement was doubling my mom's retirement accounts (5x her smaller Roth IRA and 1.5 her larger 401k). I will continue speaking the truth until it's widely accepted as truth about TSLA. By then, I should be able to retire comfortably in my late 30s. I lost some people whom I considered as friends but whom won't be missed.
I've been having similar conversations with my brother since $90 or so pre split. He just didn't get it, bought into the MSM story and constantly told me it was massively overvalued, all the way up to $400 pre split. Then, suddenly, it finally clicked with him and he went all in!

$TSLA killer is here guys....for range at least...oh wait...probably a biased report :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 684080
Fake news!
It is obvious the real record is held by Nikola!
They have used ZERO energy, heck their truck did not even have batteries or motor when it rolled down the hill using no energy at all!!!

I made a fortune myself, I still have most all of my original 2012 shares. I bought these shares hoping to make enough to pay myself back for just one half of the Model S I had just bought. I ended up with enough to buy more than 150 free Model S's! This thread helped me stay long, special thanks to Dave T, Sleepy Head, Curt, Norse (the original), TeslaOpt, Thumper, and others.

What pleases me more is the several friends of mine who are normally quite low income and now have made enough to change their lives. This would be 3 or 4 musician friends, my hair cutter, my brother and a few more. All of these bought what they could back in very early 2013 (the price then was 1/100 of what it is today) and are still holding long. My favorite is a fiddler buddy who makes about $30K a year. His life savings was $32k which he had gone all in very early 2013 and now has, well, you can do the math..

I almost forgot! My wife had money that she set aside from her inheritance from her mother's death in 2012. This was $80k she planned to leave her three sons from a previous marriage. At my suggestion she bought $80k worth at around $35 ($7 post split). My wife died in 2014 of leukemia. Her sons still have this stock. Well, her investment left them with a lot more than $80k divided 3 ways
May your wife RIP...so great that she was able to take care of her 3 sons with $TSLA proceeds. Remember how she lived and not how she passed. My sincere condolences.

Now that more non-Tesla EV’s and hybrids are on the market, articles about battery fires have changed their tone to ‘Firedepartment: no big deal, we are prepared’.
Here’s an example of a hybrid Mini catching fire at a local BMW dealer: DPG Media Privacy Gate
Note that the car was charging inside the work shop, started smoking, was pushed outside and the fire department couldn’t prevent it from catching fire eventually.
Would it also be no big deal if it was a Tesla?

OT, I wonder how much LN2 (Liquid Nitrogen) would be needed to cool a battery on fire and put it out? Possible? Water is stupid as Li has oxygen, so only thing left to control is Temperature. Like put down a thick reflective-type apparatus under the car, and spray LN2 downward to reflect up to the battery. Dump about 3 tanks on it (from your local semiconductor company), and it could Mr. Freeze into pieces.

A SuperChiller, the inverse of a SuperCharger?

But...the Mach-E is less efficient than a Tesla, so how can it set a Guinness record? Did Guinness simply not test a Tesla for this same test? 🤔
What happened was the following:

Mike Levine: Hey Guinness, our Mach-E will break the EV efficiency record
Guinness: We currently do not have an entry for EV efficiency
Mike Levine: Like i said...our Mach-E will break the EV efficiency record