Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think LG or CATL are sleeping...just that they don't have the same mission as tesla and frankly if I were running LG or CATL I would want to limit Tesla to keep it from being too much of my sales growth story. So, I expect LG and CATL to actually prioritize other manufactures when possible as long as there is a shortage in supply.
This is certainly the way to ensure that Tesla stops using you as a vendor in the future.

I hate days like these. So much to do for work but me just staring at my gains. A gain and a gain and a gain... 🙈

I see why the stock isn't above $1000 already.

Your text under username says "Elon, please ramp up China-GF in ludicrous mode!"

Please update to Berlin&Austin and we will moon.

Benzinga - 2 hours ago: Former Wall Street Floor Trader: Tesla Is Going To $700

Excerpt:

Longtime trader David Green thinks Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) has more room to run.

“Tesla is going to bust through here … I think it’s going back to $700,” he said.

Green’s comment was made Wednesday morning on Live Trading With David Green on BenzingaTV, a morning trading show in which he live trades the open on Benzinga. Shares of TSLA were up 4% as of late Wednesday morning. The company received a positive note late Tuesday from Morgan Stanley.

Benzinga - 2 hours ago: Former Wall Street Floor Trader: Tesla Is Going To $700

Excerpt:

Longtime trader David Green thinks Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) has more room to run.

“Tesla is going to bust through here … I think it’s going back to $700,” he said.

Green’s comment was made Wednesday morning on Live Trading With David Green on BenzingaTV, a morning trading show in which he live trades the open on Benzinga. Shares of TSLA were up 4% as of late Wednesday morning. The company received a positive note late Tuesday from Morgan Stanley.
Maybe saying this as a way to establish a fire break, in case it wants to go to 901. 🧨🔥🧯

Just noticed we're teetering exactly at the avg 1yr analyst estimate of $652.52

These clowns may need to re-evaluate before Labor Day. Such a shame to pull them off the beach for 10 minutes.
How much would that go up if they chopped GoJo's lowball off the average?