Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ONE share of TSLA if they are lucky.
Perhaps. Although some trading platforms are offering fractional shares. So it is actually possible to 'micro'-diversify.
The fractions could add up to a good amount of real shares, given the size of the stimulus plan. 'Little strokes fell great oaks' and all that.

I haven't seen any analysis on the cummulative effect of people buying fractional shares - tips are welcome.

Damn, Tsla's performance is so 🔥 that it no longer tracks the QQQ.

With that being said, we failed to break 313. So lets hear what thestockschannel guy has to say. Typically a true retest will have QQQ trace back to last resistance which is around 310 and then try again. So I don't think we retested 313 today, but it was just the first shot.

So for the TA people: Is this a proper "triple bottom" and reversal now? First a downtrend, three bottoms and now bigly up? Or should the bottoms have been more on the same level?

1615324121276.png

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: asburgers and ninpb
Just logged on to my investment app to check my weekly tally. Seems like I'm down 1.2%. So I haven't missed much while on vacation I guess? I miss the days when tsla was exciting.
So you didn't check your investment app the entire time you were on vacation??? Suuurrrrreeeeeee.......🤔🤔🤔🤔

So with other companies starting to manufacture the 4680s I am assuming they will ALSO sell to other companies and will be paying Tesla licensing fee? Has this come up? Is it material?

So with other companies starting to manufacture the 4680s I am assuming they will ALSO sell to other companies and will be paying Tesla licensing fee? Has this come up? Is it material?

Use EV credits paid for by other manufacturers to build battery factories to sell batteries back to the other manufacturers. Brilliant!
Realistically, I believe they need the 4680s to ramp up the Semis.

Pretty sure they can't sell Tesla's IP to other companies and considering Tesla is going to need all of their production for their own energy usage, I don't see Tesla having enough extra supply to sell to other auto makers

Realistically, I believe they need the 4680s to ramp up the Semis.
In time I think Tesla will migrate all of their products to the 4680 cell format. Yes there will be a time period where they are using multiple battery formats, but it only makes good engineering sense to re-design every product to use the superior 4680 in multiple chemistries for both cost efficiencies and production level outputs.