Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nio unveils 100 kWh battery with cell-to-pack design and lets owners upgrade if they want - Electrek

I really hope that another manufacturer selling battery upgrades (swaps) will prompt Tesla to do this in the future.

Probably wishful thinking, but one has to hope, right?

The image accompanying this story does not look like a true cell-to-pack design to me, at least no in the way that Tesla means it. They seem to still have modules, just now the modules are integrated into the pack.

Reactions: Buckminster
That strategy of lying about everything over and over and over and over again. This is not something to celebrate.
We of all people know how hard it is to battle FUD. The GOP have figured out it's okay to create myths about the world because it takes an unprecedented amount of brain power to debunk..and you have to want to debunk it in the first place.

We here are tsla shareholders and it's in our best interest to debunk FUD. Even with this motivation it's not easy. Factchecking and Karen were the best at it and we know those two were time travelers who have neurolink 10.0 installed.

No one is celebrating that strategy because it's cancer. Just pointing out that it works very well, especially with how uneducated most people are here.

$250 for a bottle of tequila seems a bit rich for a meme drink. Unless it's actually really good quality liquor, which I really wonder about. I doubt anyone is going to buy it for the quality of the tequila inside.
My Brother-in-law has famously likened tequila to jet fuel, "flygfotogen". :p
Space-X is now transiting into MethaLOX rocket fuel instead of kerosene, potentially creating an abundance.

There might be a connection hiding somewhere in there? :cool:
Who knows, eh? :rolleyes:

We of all people know how hard it is to battle FUD. The GOP have figured out it's okay to create myths about the world because it takes an unprecedented amount of brain power to debunk..and you have to want to debunk it in the first place.

We here are tsla shareholders and it's in our best interest to debunk FUD. Even with this motivation it's not easy. Factchecking and Karen were the best at it and we know those two were time travelers who have neurolink 10.0 installed.

They all lie to gain power/money at any cost. Just like the FUDsters we all despise.

I can't tell if we're gonna get the push down to magnetic 420 today, or hold just below 430. Anyone got a read on the MMs goals for the day?

I'm thinking they want $425-30, but for sure they're manipulating the hell out of it. There are more puts than calls on $420, so don't think they'll go down there (unless macro causes it).

I also think they're pushing is down hard to cover an election call or concession from Trump:

upload_2020-11-6_18-54-52.png

I'm thinking they want $425-30, but for sure they're manipulating the hell out of it. There are more puts than calls on $420, so don't think they'll go down there (unless macro causes it).

I also think they're pushing is down hard to cover an election call or concession from Trump:

View attachment 605898

I'm still holding out hope that they are slowly accumulating shares with the expectation of a S&P announcement.

I know . . . I'm eternally the optimist. :D

I'm as guilty as anyone but I agree it's time for us to end the political discussion. Most of us have traded our barbs.

I'm still holding out hope that they are slowly accumulating shares with the expectation of a S&P announcement.

Every time we mention that the committee pushes the date back one day. ;)

I continue to believe S&P inclusion is behind the trading action in Tesla ever since the S&P Friday snub.

If I had to guess or put a theory to it, there's a general knowledge of S&P won't do inclusion until at least X date. And so Wall St is content to make their money through weekly options and/or they're loading up on certain calls at certain dates and not outright buying the stock right now because again, they know inclusion won't happen until X date. If we see volume explode out of nowhere followed by the inclusion announcement within a week of volume coming back....well I think it's pretty obvious what happened.

This is all theory, which I completely admit verges into conspiracy of mass insider trading. So just my own thoughts/theory. No need for anyone to respond, whether they agree or disagree :)

Definitely so. I'm partial investor and partial trading. The Tesla you see is my gains paid for with options in 2019. This year I built a nice position in the stock too.

However, my crystal ball says with the Dems executing their plan to increase taxes, reverse the Trump tax cuts, raise cap gains taxes, and reverse all Trump's eliminated regulations, we could see a serious depression in 2022 as the impact of this money grab takes effect. People losing jobs and the upper middle class losing the discretionary spending won't be buying Teslas or any other new expensive cars. This could cause Tesla sales to plummet even though Musk is number 1 in technology. Can't sell a Tesla to a person who is out of work or lost additional income to higher taxes. At least the Senate can stop their agenda if they want. If Dem's get a trifecta to pass all their agenda, you'd better sell Tesla and all stocks and buy gold or Bitcoin. No Green deal will save Tesla, Apple or Amazon or Microsoft, if people only have enough money from their unemployment checks to buy food and shelter. Crystal ball is pretty dark, I'm afraid. In the mean time ride it with added caution.
Dude, you are seriously wasting your talent writing FUD here.

Get back to (or get started) writing that horror novel! Send a writing sample to Stephen King he’ll surely be able to set you up. /s

;)

DNC? They want no parts of a Kamala 2024 run, nor any parts of the AOC run that will likely end up with the nomination.

They want someone much more docile for their corporate interests and middle-of-the-road(read: Caucasian) for electability.

With any luck, 2024 should be the beginning of the end for both these parties.

Since this thread is an open thread now, I’ll say that 2024 will be Yang. The changes we will see in the next 4 years will set the stage for a new way of governing and truly embracing the future technologies. There is no other way, humans always need to be pushed/slammed against a wall until they change direction.

The reinvention of America, and the world has already started. :)

looking forward to drinking my Tesla Tequila bottle in 2030!

Nope facts are facts and no US politician has ever lied as much as Trump. What investigations are you even referring to? The GOP Senate Investigation said that no the Russians indeed worked to undermine our democracy. If you are referring to the Steele dossier, which was started by GOP, also check on how much of it has been proven false (none). Much of it has been validated and much of it not proven true, but nothing proved false. Recently administration has pushed information from intelligence agencies that agencies reviewed and said just Russian propaganda, but was looked into by intelligence to see if any truth behind it.

Just FYI, Bernie and his colleagues spreads more TSLAQ FUD *sugar* this year.