Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what do people think about this ?
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1302209384429367298?s=21

and also :
To clarify my tweets about @elonmusk's upcoming revolutionary announcement:

He will say:

- No axles
- No frames
- All critical moving parts -- power, brakes, steering and suspension are embedded in each wheel system - all else -- electric impulses.

How?

He will explain“

is John mcafee on to something or is he of his rocker ?

If I was Zach, I would use the additional 5B to scale up Mega Utility batteries. There are so many peaker plants still waiting to be shut down and disrupted. If the cost per KwH for utility grade batteries is under a certain limit (depends on where the grid is located) , and it could be produced fast, there would be no need for peaker plants on this planet anymore. Would further Tesla's mission.
So why haven't we seen the Australian style batteries spring up everywhere? Simply because energy prices are not high enough. Next there is Californian state, where energy is also not very cheap. This plant should have been up and running by now.

Fingers crossed that we hear more about this on battery day

If Tesla reveals a fully modular cast structure for the cars, it could work something like this: Three huge castings, a center passenger cell analogous to the "tub" in an F1 car and two other castings one a front module and one a rear module. Not only could this end up much cheaper for initial manufacturing, but if the front and rear modules could be bolted onto the tub and replaced after accident damage, like race cars, perhaps fewer cars would need to be totaled. Not sure how this works with the cosmetic panels. If it works, it could bring significant cost savings to the Tesla insurance side of the business and make the rates much cheaper than competitors.

I never liked Bill and I don't like him now. Looks like he got complacent too soon and now is just sitting high and mighty playing politics. I bet Elon will still be busting ass when he's at Bill's age. That's why they don't like him. They feel threatened because the next couple of decades will be Elon's.
When Elon is Gates's age, he'll be on Mars and it probably will be a lot easier to bust ass, along with anything else!

"Someone told me the teslaphobiacs (tesla shorters) are paid by those traditional automakers who missed the EV wave and are struggling now to stay afloat. No need for such conspiracy theories. Usually, teslaphobiacs are just people who thought it clever in the past not to take Tesla seriously and were too stubborn to change their minds. The more money those who believe in Tesla are making with the stock, the more frustrated are the teslaphobiacs and the more they try to convince everyone not to invest in Tesla. That`s just about psychology of frustration."

It truly amazes me how quickly we switch from celebration to hand-wringing. I took this screenshot from Tesla’s website — today.

27DFC993-A136-4AAC-9769-AF87D3877A4A.jpeg

2020 will be an amazing year for Tesla. The current tsunami of “Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt” has not changed the material facts; not one little bit.

I just went outside, summoned my car to the driveway. Gave it a nice hand washing in the sun. Then took it out for a few 0-60 launches to blast off the water, and drove home on autopilot. Suddenly I feel much better about my TSLA holdings.

I'm a new investor but I predicted major growth when Tesla was at 400 pre-split though I was in no position to partake on my own. I have friends who came back to me after giving them buy advice, barely able to believe how much it went up. One of these friends was too focus on Tesla's profit (or lack thereof) without paying attention to Tesla's great problem, pent-up demand. Good problem to have, for Tesla and an investor.

The way I see it, everyone is a test-ride or a test-drive away from wanting a Tesla or at least wishing they could buy one. The love for this car is strong, even from non-owners.

It truly amazes me how quickly we switch from celebration to hand-wringing. I took this screenshot from Tesla’s website — today.

View attachment 584872
2020 will be an amazing year for Tesla. The current tsunami of “Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt” has not changed the material facts; not one little bit.
It's all fun and games until StealthP3D sold. That was like a record scratching halt during the dance party.

what do people think about this ?
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1302209384429367298?s=21
and also :
To clarify my tweets about @elonmusk's upcoming revolutionary announcement:

He will say:

- No axles
- No frames
- All critical moving parts -- power, brakes, steering and suspension are embedded in each wheel system - all else -- electric impulses.

How?

He will explain“

is John mcafee on to something or is he of his rocker ?

I’m interested even more in this tweet. Where is that diagram from? Just made to look like a patent or is there an actual patent for essentially printing a car...?

DF514C8C-1ABE-40B9-980B-D7566B5A4A2F.jpeg

If something like this comes out on Sept 22 I’ll have to (despite being very frugal) pop a champagne and let it flow.......

Last edited: