Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Tesla (the company) killing itself slowly?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here in Germany the Tesla Forum is full with member who are very unhappy with the service.
To get an appointment takes months, spare parts are not available.
Standard things like windshield can not be delivered for weeks.
And now this:
Quality issues lead NextMove to bail on its massive Tesla Model 3 order - Roadshow
From this car rental company I have rented a Tesla before I bought mine.
They made a lot of advertisement for Tesla.

Really I like the car, but since 2019 I can recommend it anymore.

In addition to the service gap we have limited Batteries, limited supercharging, yellow screens...
What Tesla is doing in Germany/Europe is really bad for the company.

I’m assuming Tesla sales will tank in Germany. That will leave more for the Scandinavian countries, where they love Tesla.

well after six weeks of trying to set a date for them to do repairs (mainly warranty) via the stupid app that works at random and texts to arrange things it is supposed to go in for repairs tomorrow, i get a text today saying i need to be there at 8.45am when i have allready specificially asked for it to be picked up (to which i replied asking them to call me they didnt bother). bearing in mind it would be a loss of 2 days work and 400miles round trip i have no doubt they will not be here tomorrow.... and they probbably wont even bother to contact me it just gets from bad to worse... if they would send me the parts i would fix it myself for free but that wont happen...perhaps elon has an app to do it??

well after six weeks of trying to set a date for them to do repairs (mainly warranty) via the stupid app that works at random and texts to arrange things it is supposed to go in for repairs tomorrow, i get a text today saying i need to be there at 8.45am when i have allready specificially asked for it to be picked up (to which i replied asking them to call me they didnt bother). bearing in mind it would be a loss of 2 days work and 400miles round trip i have no doubt they will not be here tomorrow.... and they probbably wont even bother to contact me it just gets from bad to worse... if they would send me the parts i would fix it myself for free but that wont happen...perhaps elon has an app to do it??

It seems that for many, the only ways to have a real-time, or at least reasonably synchronous communication, are to either drive to a SC (if that is practical), or file an arbitration claim. Very frustrating and not smart.

Doesn't the warranty specifically state that it is your responsibility to get the car to them for warranty work unless it is undriveable?

i dont know i have not read it i have more important things to worry about, but the fact i asked for it to be picked up and they did not say no they would not tells me they would.they allways have before on the last 2 occasions it needed work.

well they did not show up did not call or send a message. so apparantly i never had an appointment it is beyond silly now i have done over 7,000 miles since i first reported several issues there are 2 outstanding safety repairs but they are just not bothered.

dissapointed yes
dissatisfied yes
would i buy another tesla? at this point in time no they need to get thier act together.

• Disagree
Reactions: MP3Mike