Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like a service center. Unfortunately, the city hasn't updated the city council minutes on their website since 2011.
That article is from 2013. There is a service center near there (might technically be in Olivette - regardless - a stone's throw away). I wonder if the conditional use permit was for the drive event that they held there last spring since the course went through U.City.

If I were to guess on supercharger placement in the STL area, I would guess much farther out - ie at interstate 64/70 intersection, well west of the city, or at another big interstate junction east of the city on the Illinois side of the river. Traffic congestion in the U.City area (which would probably be around highway 64 (40) and 170 would not be ideal for travelers.

With Roseville open and Albany and Triadelphia opening soon, our pot of locations that are under construction is starting to get limited. Anybody swinging by Hawthorne for an updated image? I think we have some more locations to discover!

Hopefully location of Manteca will be known soon based on hearsay reports that the construction crew who finished up Roseville is heading there next.

With Roseville open and Albany and Triadelphia opening soon, our pot of locations that are under construction is starting to get limited. Anybody swinging by Hawthorne for an updated image? I think we have some more locations to discover!

There are 10 blue dots (site known but not yet under construction) in North America at supercharge.info, plus several upcoming locations for which we don't have precise and verified location information: Casa Grande and Cordes Junction, AZ; Primm, NV; Ritzville, WA; Coeur d'Alene, ID; Nephi, UT; Gillette and Sheridan, WY; Augusta, GA; Chattanooga, TN; Belleville, Cornwall, and Kingston, ON; Drummondville, QC. That should be enough to keep the sleuths busy!

There are 10 blue dots (site known but not yet under construction) in North America at supercharge.info, plus several upcoming locations for which we don't have precise and verified location information: Casa Grande and Cordes Junction, AZ; Primm, NV; Ritzville, WA; Coeur d'Alene, ID; Nephi, UT; Gillette and Sheridan, WY; Augusta, GA; Chattanooga, TN; Belleville, Cornwall, and Kingston, ON; Drummondville, QC. That should be enough to keep the sleuths busy!

Not to mention: Limon, CO; Hays, KS; Salina, KS; Topeka, KS; Independence, MO; and Columbia, MO that have nice hints along I-70 from Denver to St Louis...

North American Supercharger Completions

Yesterday, we finished April with 6 Supercharger completions, bringing the total to 88 North American Superchargers. Here is the plot of completions by month.

Superchargers-7.png

There are hints that the completion pace is starting to pick up. The last 10 days from April 22 to May 1, there were 7 completions world-wide, including 3 in North America, 2 in China, 1 in Austria, and 1 in Germany, and 10 days after the 100th Supercharger, we already have 106 worldwide. Canada still does not have a Supercharger, and we may well have 100 U.S. Superchargers before Canada gets its first one. 29 of the 50 states have one or more Supercharger Sites

Canada still does not have a Supercharger, and we may well have 100 U.S. Superchargers before Canada gets its first one. 29 of the 50 states have one or more Supercharger Sites

Tesla provided some details on Canadian supercharger plans here. A TMC member tweeted about Canadian unhappiness with supercharger progress and Elon Musk responded saying there would be superchargers opening in Canada in 6-8 weeks.