Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7148.jpeg

Reactions: DrewHou
So I decided to reach out to Tesla to check on the timeframe of adding my additional powerwalls and it looks like there’s a good bit of time for me to learn my patience haha.

IMG_0256.png

So considering that’s the timeframe maybe I will get my extra powerwalls in time for summer 😂 Hope this also helps others that are thinking about adding more.

@Jones1 if you end up talking with someone let me know if you get the same response. We all know Tesla sometimes gives different information 😂

• Informative
Reactions: Jones1
So I decided to reach out to Tesla to check on the timeframe of adding my additional powerwalls and it looks like there’s a good bit of time for me to learn my patience haha.

View attachment 983288
So considering that’s the timeframe maybe I will get my extra powerwalls in time for summer 😂 Hope this also helps others that are thinking about adding more.

@Jones1 if you end up talking with someone let me know if you get the same response. We all know Tesla sometimes gives different information 😂
I’m calling them tomorrow

Yeah I will be interested to see how long it really takes. I figured they must be backed up. I was truly hoping to get it installed by end of year so I can use the tax credit to reduce what I owe next year since I will have a substantial tax liability. Not looking likely haha 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Jones1
Interesting. I wonder if a local company could add a couple at the same price as Tesla.
Unlikely, Tesla is probably the cheapest you can get. I use Good Faith Energy, I think their residential service serves Austin and North Dallas areas and commercial services in wider Texas areas, they are definitely more expensive, but likely more willing to work with customer needs. Their services have been excellent.

I don’t know if this is new or not but just found this section in the Tesla app. Nice feature to have especially since it logs charging for any EVs that have charged not just your own. Have a friend that charged while he was here and it doesn’t show under the vehicle section (only my vehicle shows up there) but does show up here.

Attachments

• IMG_0274.png
    IMG_0274.png
    265.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0276.jpeg
    IMG_0276.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Informative
Reactions: Jones1 and GWord
I have a question on the Tax exemption for solar/wind powered energy devices. How do you come to know about this exemption? Do you see any deduction line items in your annual appraisal property tax? How does the appraiser knows that I have solar equipment installed and increased the property values? I am afraid if I filed this next year then they increase and then deduct from it which ended up increasing the property value.

Reactions: DrewHou
I have a question on the Tax exemption for solar/wind powered energy devices. How do you come to know about this exemption? Do you see any deduction line items in your annual appraisal property tax? How does the appraiser knows that I have solar equipment installed and increased the property values? I am afraid if I filed this next year then they increase and then deduct from it which ended up increasing the property value.
I don’t remember how I found out about it. However my solar showed up on the tax assessment website shortly after install. I assume they knew through permits.

Reactions: cbdream99
I don’t know if this is new or not but just found this section in the Tesla app. Nice feature to have especially since it logs charging for any EVs that have charged not just your own. Have a friend that charged while he was here and it doesn’t show under the vehicle section (only my vehicle shows up there) but does show up here.
Maybe it’s only for wall connectors. I only see download my data.

1697894148440.png