Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gateway reset did the trick, got it back on the WiFi and I think I have it on the 2.4Ghz signal now. Sadly for it to build up any history I would need to leave the VM running permanently. At least learned to go thru the steps and will be ready when I get the Raspberry Pi :D

1674418756097.png

Pre-PTO production sadness :(

Reactions: Jones1
Gateway reset did the trick, got it back on the WiFi and I think I have it on the 2.4Ghz signal now. Sadly for it to build up any history I would need to leave the VM running permanently. At least learned to go thru the steps and will be ready when I get the Raspberry Pi :D

View attachment 898487

Pre-PTO production sadness :(
How long have you been waiting for PTO? It was pretty quick for me. I think within a week. From install to Centerpoint and back to Tesla signing off.

How long have you been waiting for PTO? It was pretty quick for me. I think within a week. From install to Centerpoint and back to Tesla signing off.

Since the 9th, I got a text from Tesla about scheduling a City Inspection but the MLK weekend got in the way. Apparently, both a Tesla Rep and the City Inspector need to be here on-site at the same time. Haven't heard from them since so probably time to bug them.

Install on the 11/2
PTO 11/11
The PTO doc to sign. Before Centerpoint can approve or check my system. Had went to my Spam. So I signed it a day later Han I should of. That probably slowed me down by a day. Once I realized it was all going to spam I was able to move it to my Focused Outlook box.

Tesla Electric. Finally used my PW to charge my Tesla after 7pm. It kept pulling from the PW after peak buy time. Drained my PW down to my reserve of 25%. Tomorrow won’t be a great production day. At least I was able to get some juice 🧃 for tomorrow. From todays production. I’m using the Charge HQ app. I had it set to stop charging 4-7pm. Then I had the app set to start at 7:30pm to charge. Great App.

After again being our own PM and contacting Tesla. They are here today to do City Inspection, still what a terrible day to pick. Drizzly and windy outside, I wouldn’t be surprised if the City Inspector doesn’t show up lol.

Also, PW algorithm sucks at picking what SoC to start the day at. Even with grid charging enabled it didn’t top off today when we will have near 0 production. Yesterday, started the day at 100% and of course had an incredible sunny day. Don’t think I can get it to behave any better sadly.

After again being our own PM and contacting Tesla. They are here today to do City Inspection, still what a terrible day to pick. Drizzly and windy outside, I wouldn’t be surprised if the City Inspector doesn’t show up lol.

Also, PW algorithm sucks at picking what SoC to start the day at. Even with grid charging enabled it didn’t top off today when we will have near 0 production. Yesterday, started the day at 100% and of course had an incredible sunny day. Don’t think I can get it to behave any better sadly.
I don’t have faith in Storm watch. I haven’t seen it turn on at all.