Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So @Cattledog -- any referrals?

And @ggr is up next -- and I think this will close it out, as there are just a little over two days left.

If anyone who has been selected received any referrals, please let me know! Thanks, and good luck @ggr!
Got 1!!! Awesome, keep me on the homepage! I'll send you a dozen of either of these if I get to 4!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 8.37.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 8.37.16 PM.png
    416.3 KB · Views: 39
We're in the home stretch! Last 2 days to use a referral code.
You know you can't resist a new, sexy Tesla, but just in case, what about a cute kitty in a newly refreshed Tesla??

Referral | Tesla Motors
IMG_8416.jpg

All kidding aside: happy to answer questions as a 2nd time Tesla owner -- I'm happy to share observations from the journey of owning an 2013 pre-parking sensor Model S to the new 2016 90D (PM me, or see the thread at So...what's changed after 130,000 Model S's?).

I jumped on this amazing train twice and look forward to continuing on!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Saxena
We're in the home stretch! Last 2 days to use a referral code.
You know you can't resist a new, sexy Tesla, but just in case, what about a cute kitty in a newly refreshed Tesla??
Love your creativity, the cat's a nice touch! We also have a very similar story with owning the pre-parking sensor, pre-AWD MC Red Model S in May 2013 which we thoroughly enjoyed, and now loving the Model X!

@HankLloydRight we might want to keep an eye on the following tidbit I just noticed:
"Discounts awarded to owners from previous programs will expire on December 31, 2016." From Referral Program

Sounds like if you got a discount from the earlier referral program that gave the current owner a credit towards the purchase of another Tesla, those expire this year. But if I look at what you posted, that first program mentions that service credits expire end of 2016. Tesla Referral Program

Last edited:
Hi, I've been lurking for some time, while researching for my MX purchase.

I was confirmed on July 9 for a P90D and assigned a VIN# 143xx. It's black on black with standard 20's and everything except L and autopilot. Delivery is supposed to be end of September.

Just wanted to share somewhat useful info for those tracking.

AND <sheepishly> I wanted to put out my referral code for anyone making a last minute decision. I'd like to get 5 referrals for those cool looking 21" wheels. I'll edit/reply if I make that number for others who are wanting referrals for their wishes. Not to be too greedy. And I will post pics when available. Thanks in advance!

Chris.
Referral | Tesla Motors

Status
Not open for further replies.