Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Emailed my DS as there was no update since June 6th. He called me immediately saying that my X is awaiting shipping to vancouver in couple of weeks and he is couriering me the payment details. Was suprised. ..Happy :D
Hmmm now I'm wondering what's going on with my delivery. I don't have any paperwork and last estimate of the car was that I was getting it by mid July, though no guarantees. My VIN is about 2-3000 less than yours.

Hmmm now I'm wondering what's going on with my delivery. I don't have any paperwork and last estimate of the car was that I was getting it by mid July, though no guarantees. My VIN is about 2-3000 less than yours.
I can't either...Ordered May 26th..My Vin is 3000 more than yours...the email he sent after the phone conversation reads as follows: "Shipping to Vancouver should arrive soon for inspection, FedEx registration package will be sent... My DS is ST.

or maybe its one of the many Xs already in Vancouver,.
Can someone go and check the VIN for you at Vancouver??. My guess is your Vehicle should be there..I have not yet contacted TD insurance...will do all that tomorrow. Got a quote from Auto obsessed, Edmonton for full body Xpel wrap including the seat backs..7,000/ including GST, they want the vehicle for a week. They also have a charging station and were used by Tesla for seat belt recall.

Email from Tesla:

jsEesPHSqh9Eg9e5PtFdj9CHKNf-mOjKNN2Lqxkl8rhHIL8lgQtJ-_qoSFLqp8KmgG6nAv-m7CQiesScb4u0jShvS1Jt6TV-95iDTarPAzSzLK99bjM=s0-d-e1-ft

Your purchase paperwork is complete.
Expected date of delivery:07/08/2016

Today talked to my DS and we're working with a date for me to pickup from Vancouver of July 11. This took me by surprise but I'm very happy if that comes to pass as I really wanted the car for the 8 hour return journey from Summerland to Calgary. Apparently paperwork flows faster if no lease is involved.

Reactions: Footbag
My DS was not forthcoming with information, I sent out an email (my pure guess) saying someone saw my X in Vancouver, he calls me back after 12 hrs saying that yes indeed my car has been in Vancouver and is ready to be shipped...he was supposed to have couriered registration papers to me and also details of wire transfer which he did not, I got the info from the paperwork sent out from Tesla central office via email..going now to the bank...

Reactions: Footbag
They do new deliveries at the downtown "store"?? Seems like an awkward spot for deliveries - I guess they have the parkade location for deliveries? Glad you're finally getting your X anyways. What colours/options are you getting? Solid white I see - black interior? If you get your car this week I'll be in Edmonton on Friday next week and would love to see it!