Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors Stockholder Meeting - Tuesday, June 4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The associate counsel just announced all shareholders were notified of the meeting. I wasn't. Never got anything in the mail. Been a shareholder since last year.

It is your brokers responsibility to contact you with this information. It is known that when a stock is heavily shorted, as it was at that time, that there can be issues with this. Contact your broker to see what's up.

They should have an options holder meeting with more alcohol.

Amen. I'll drink to that!

The associate counsel just announced all shareholders were notified of the meeting. I wasn't. Never got anything in the mail. Been a shareholder since last year.

Dito. I've been on the record on April 10th, and never got the proxy material :(.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha! I loved that vote. Short and sweet.

One thing I wish Elon would do, as a CEO, is praise, praise, praise his team. Steve Jobs started doing this in his keynotes. Whenever a CEO lavishes praise, authentically, to their team, it has a positive effect on the team but also on the whole community watching the company. Elon needs to start doing this when he's giving these public statements -- particularly at a shareholder's meeting.

Elon's awesome and all, but sometimes I get the impression that he is the only person at Tesla. He needs to recognize the contributions of all the hard-working people at Tesla.

One thing I wish Elon would do, as a CEO, is praise, praise, praise his team. Steve Jobs started doing this in his keynotes. Whenever a CEO lavishes praise, authentically, to their team, it has a positive effect on the team but also on the whole community watching the company. Elon needs to start doing this when he's giving these public statements -- particularly at a shareholder's meeting.

Elon's awesome and all, but sometimes I get the impression that he is the only person at Tesla. He needs to recognize the contributions of all the hard-working people at Tesla.

I thought he gave credit to the Tesla team at the beginning of his talk.

He did in the beginning.