Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors Fans in Atlanta!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, no picture. I happened to be there the day it opened. It's white. They had a TV showing videos of Tesla Model S's. A panel with the colors. And they had a freshly detailed P85+ in there.

They tell me they're planning on having a showroom at Lenox Square Mall sometime. When? Don't know.

How was the grand opening? How many owners/enthusiasts showed up?
Grand Opening was very well represented. More than 30 Model S and a few Roadsters showed up. I met a BUNCH of very friendly enthusiasts. Spoke to a few people who had not yet taken the plunge. Just as the Owner's portion came to a close about a dozen Ferrari's showed up and parked in a row where many of the MS's had already departed. That was REALLY cool. All those hi-performance future owners of Model S coming out in support of the latest and greatest technology!!!

Grand Opening was very well represented. More than 30 Model S and a few Roadsters showed up. I met a BUNCH of very friendly enthusiasts. Spoke to a few people who had not yet taken the plunge. Just as the Owner's portion came to a close about a dozen Ferrari's showed up and parked in a row where many of the MS's had already departed. That was REALLY cool. All those hi-performance future owners of Model S coming out in support of the latest and greatest technology!!!

Grand Opening? I didn't know. Perhaps I would have been there. Then again no Supercharger yet so perhaps not. Its 185 miles away. A modest day of driving round trip.

Then again I might stop by for the Atlanta Supercross in February if there is a hotel or parking lot to charge. Perhaps spend Saturday night. Sometimes we drive back late at night.

Ok Chipper. Please post your photo. The guy ask for photo's. He ask for photo's several times. In my humble opinion he was like a kid. I went to the web, and posted.the site.please post your photo. this person you notice has gone away. Peace Be With you

Last edited:
A substitute bill to HB 257 was offered today in the Georgia Legislature which removes the Georgia Income Tax credit for LEV (low emission vehicles) and ZEV (zero emission vehicles) effective April 1, 2014. Please contact your State Representative and let them know your opinion about this ASAP. Substitute was offered by Representative Chuck Martin, 49th House District - Alpharetta. You might want to let him know as well. YOUR FULL INVOLVEMENT is highly appreciated.