Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S VIN 1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0527.jpg

Doesn't the display look too glossy?

I'm sure I missed it somewhere, But what exactly are "smoked tails"?

And please stop quoting the full post with all the pics! They've got me fretting about my data cap and I can't download Doodle Jump, post pics of my beach vacation, or stream the video of the winning jump shot! :)

Everyone's commenting on the tail lights, what's up with all the fingerprints on his 17" screen. Again the light is probably hitting them just right to cause them to stand out, but they're still there. Think someone will make a plastic coating cover for the screen like they do for cell phones? The peel and stick kind. Or is it something you just need to clean with a rag once a week? I'd use a large lens cloth and lens cleaner.

Everyone's commenting on the tail lights, what's up with all the fingerprints on his 17" screen. Again the light is probably hitting them just right to cause them to stand out, but they're still there. Think someone will make a plastic coating cover for the screen like they do for cell phones? The peel and stick kind. Or is it something you just need to clean with a rag once a week? I'd use a large lens cloth and lens cleaner.
My smartphone w/ a plastic screen protector still needs to be cleaned of fingerprints. As others have posted, glare has not been an issue by those who have actually sat in the cars while outside. I'm sure we'll get more feedback after this wkend.