Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla & Mobileye

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd not be worried about the gub'mint on this. I'd be worried about the doctors. The doctors will readily sign off on automation endorsements.

What makes you think that? In general I would say my experience is that doctors favor autonomy of the person, not machines without independ rational thought. I have found that even with good data it is difficult to convince some doctors that protocols and standardized algorithm approach is in fact superior to their individual judgement.

From a Mobileye news item today "According to the company’s IPO filing, its technology will be available in 160 different car models from 18 different manufacturers by the end of this year, and Mobileye expects the technology to spread to 237 models from 20 carmakers by the end of 2015. "

I hope Tesla Motors is one of those two new manufactures and my upcoming MX is one of those new models.

From a Mobileye news item today "According to the company’s IPO filing, its technology will be available in 160 different car models from 18 different manufacturers by the end of this year, and Mobileye expects the technology to spread to 237 models from 20 carmakers by the end of 2015. "

I hope Tesla Motors is one of those two new manufactures and my upcoming MX is one of those new models.

+1
as an investor (in both) and reservation holder