Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Mobile app: command failed on any actions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

It has been multiple month that I’m having a « command failed » error on any actions like unlocking the car remotely, setting climate temperature, window control, battery percentage change. All of them!
The only thing that I can do is reading states of my Tesla.
I am sure it is related to my account and not my phone or app, as I deleted the app and tried with another account linked to my car and it was working well.
I suspect my account got partially locked out by Tesla, as I was using this account with the unofficial « home assistant » integration. I guess it may have flagged as bot activity? I removed the integration but I’m still locked out.

Have you already experienced this ?
How to resolve this issue ?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2899.jpeg
    IMG_2899.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2898.jpeg
    IMG_2898.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 23
Hello,

It has been multiple month that I’m having a « command failed » error on any actions like unlocking the car remotely, setting climate temperature, window control, battery percentage change. All of them!
The only thing that I can do is reading states of my Tesla.
I am sure it is related to my account and not my phone or app, as I deleted the app and tried with another account linked to my car and it was working well.
I suspect my account got partially locked out by Tesla, as I was using this account with the unofficial « home assistant » integration. I guess it may have flagged as bot activity? I removed the integration but I’m still locked out.

Have you already experienced this ?
How to resolve this issue ?

Thanks
I use the homeassistant 'unofficial' Tesla integration as well as teslamate integration and have not had this issue. So, I suspect whatever issue you have is not related to HA.

They charge 45$ for the appointment for a problem I’m not responsible. That’s not expensive but seems unfair! But, yes I think that’s my only solution.
At this time, you don't know who, or what, is responsible. It does appear that it's not a problem with the car, so a service center is probably not the correct path to a resolution. If you haven't done so, you should call Tesla phone support, 877-798-3752. Perhaps they can check your account and reset something.

Clearly, you have attempted those things that you can do yourself with no success. It would appear that any other corrective action would need to be done by Tesla.