Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla clothing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently got my hands on an unworn employee Red polo shirt from 2003 and a signature 100 hat that was only handed out to the first 100 Roadster purchasers :)

I'm open to trading the Polo for a Roadster, or at least a Model S if anyone is interested :rolleyes:
Will definitely make for a great conversation piece :biggrin:

Cali, I am relieved to learn that you discontinue plans to make a fortune in stocks. Good luck with the clothes trading!

I went to Costco with my wife last night and i think it was the first time we have gone out as total Tesla groupies. She had her new black jacket on and I was wearing my grey jacket

no one said anything to us :frown: anyone who notices around here probably just figured it was some company we worked for and we were out on a business trip
Maybe they thought you were Nikola Tesla groupies. There's quite a cult of personality around him. Folks think he invented free energy and lots of crazy stuff.

Tesla jackets wear well upside down:

Tesla Jacket.jpg

I have a red cotton polo that has worn well. I don't wear it that often as I feel silly wearing my Tesla polo then driving my Roadster.

But on a related swag front... When I bought my Roadster I was given an insulated travel mug (Tesla in red on the side) that was Made in America. After my Dad saw it and had to have one I stopped by the Menlo store. To my dismay they are now made in China (same brand and design, w/ Tesla in grey on the side). I am disappointed. Tesla trumps up Made in America for their cars, how about following through on other things? They certainly charge enough for the items that they could source them in the US and still sell them. Wife was going to buy one of their $80 fleece jackets but once she read the made in China label decided it wasn't worth more than $20.

I'm sure it's very difficult and expensive to find certain items like that made in the US but they certainly could try. Might have to charge more but I'd imagine people might not mind and you could advertise the US part of it as you said. I think it's a smart idea. I guess it depends on how big the US premium would be.

I bought a Tesla Men's Corporate Polo. I was EXTREMELY disappointed with the shirt - the first time I washed it, a huge hole appeared at the bottom of the "T" in the back. To their credit, they sent me another. I only hand-wash the new one as I am concerned that the quality is so poor that it will happen again. I would recommend AGAINST this particular product. Now if the shirt performed like my Roadster I wouldn't be saying anything ;-)