Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Buying experience, is it a Gill Gunderson experience ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish my Tesla M3 was as sensitive and proactive to potential/active/passive threats on road as much as most people at TMC forum are about potential/active/passive offenses from others... My car either stops in middle of road for no reason, or will pass the car/person/object way too near to path of driving and only after passing it will hit all button to stop and scream alerts... makes me think every time (Why stopping after virtually killing?)

This proves, Tesla owners are more sensitive compare to Tesla cars.... Tesla should learn from this if company cares about security.... unless if Tesla cars are responsible behind always alert and jumpy Tesla owners, after living thru life full of risks as Tesla driver - lol.

I came across this discussion when I was searching for a way to comment on my Tesla leasing and buying experiences, both of which have been frustrating.

I love my leased Model 3 so much that I decided to purchase a Model Y. So, like others, my intention is not to bash Tesla.

But, I've got to say that both the leasing and purchase experience can be extremely frustrating. I won't go into all the details. Suffice to say that at every turn, Tesla discourages its customers from talking to a live person.

I'm scheduled to turn in our leased Model 3 and take delivery on our Model Y this Saturday. My wife and I live 200 miles from the nearest service center, which makes it important for us to turn in our leased vehicle, and take delivery on our new vehicle as quickly as possible.