Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last one for the night,

Paganella's suggested path is a bit weird. It doesn't look like it's following Leo Spirit and Morning Crystal, it's supposed to be going down a windy river path to a different part of the Port, not somewhere I've thought they typically load Tesla from.

Not sure.

Either way, I think Leo Spirit is our vessel.
Now we wait and watch the Draught decrease :)

For those of us tracking Leo Spirit:

I think the sub call has been made.
The expected movement on the Freo port indicates that the D VESSEL L 4/6 place due in Fremantle is filled by Beluga Ace: I believe the vehicles will transfer in Singapore.

Beluga Ace is currently on the way to Singapore - due tomorrow night / Wednesday morning.

For those of us tracking Leo Spirit:

I think the sub call has been made.
The expected movement on the Freo port indicates that the D VESSEL L 4/6 place due in Fremantle is filled by Beluga Ace: I believe the vehicles will transfer in Singapore.

Beluga Ace is currently on the way to Singapore - due tomorrow night / Wednesday morning.
Woohoo, go Beluga Ace! Another one to track.
Now I'm hoping to see a VIN at some point but might only pop up once the vehicles have transferred over to Beluga I would think.

Morning Crystal finally is being loaded in Shanghai. It can’t be far off leaving now. Showing a draught of 9.7, it started at 8. Whatever language you speak, that’s some solid volume

Paganella, the other contender, on its way into port now after 24 hours at anchor