Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got an update from Leaseplan, stating that my Model 3 delivery has been delayed from 15/01/2024 to 18/01/2024.

So, I'm not sure how much these companies talk to each other (Tesla and NL Companies) bit it seems, despite the delay, that we are ahead of schedule on some of our vehicles.

Not sure where they're going to put the cars though. Looks full as is.
I think that's why Marvelous Ace isn't docking until tomorrow night, when the Grand Mercury that's there now will be gone in the morning.

It'll give the transport companies time to start moving some of the existing vehicles out of the way.

I've seen it much busier though, and a year ago (14 Jan 2023) they even closed the gates at both ends of Peter Hughes Drive, so they could store "fresh off the boat" vehicles there.

1704876564623.png

Had to redo my NL finance approval on Monday as it'd been so long since I was approved (back in July) and still haven't heard anything back. Really hope they get it sorted tomorrow as there's a possibility we might start seeing deliveries next week 😬
Looks M.Ace will be heading off on Friday night so hopefully not too long now. I’ll keep refreshing the Tesla app multiple times an hour just to be sure :)

Reactions: djben and Megawatts
Went down a bit of a rabbit hole looking back at conversations in this thread, trying to get an idea of the average (Perth) unloading to delivery time based on comments made here. It's only based on a handful of people's experiences in 1000's of deliveries, but the quickest I could find was 7 days from unload to delivery, with the longest being 16 days.

The way weekends fall will obviously impact it, but hopefully we start to get delivery SMS's either tomorrow or Monday and then see most of the deliveries completed in January.

Reactions: djben