Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you’re heading towards Yallingyup, Augusta, Pemberton the Eaton Superchargers will get you through. There are RAC 50kw DC at various locations but reliability is poor. Getting to Albany is a breeze via the Williams Supercharger, plus Synergy should have some Kempower DC chargers operating in Albany by June. Driving to Esperance is via the Williams Superchargers, Lake Grace 50kw DC and the Ravensthorpe 50kw DC. Horizon Power is currently construction some DC chargers in the Esperance townsite. If you want to detour from Esperance back to Perth via Kalgoorlie that’s when the KHONS 3 phase comes in handy, it can be used at both Norseman and Southern Cross for the next 12-18 months before DC is installed at both those sites.
Don't forget the 350kW RAC/Chargefox at Treendale (Australind), 5 minutes up the road from Eaton SC, a little cheaper than the SC (moreso if you're a RAC member) and near the pub if you want somewhere to wait while you charge :cool:

Eaton SC is now $0.50, cheaper than the Chargefox without the discount and only $0.02 more than with it.
And as someone, I think you, mentioned before with Tesla net charging for charging it is probably cheaper than Chargefox even with the discount, depending on energy used for battery heating and any aircon you might use. My recent, Christmas period, supercharging did indicate that Tesla is still net charging even though the infographic now shows the gross kilowatts coming from the charger.

Reactions: cafz
Fourth shipment of teslas for this quarter underway for Thailand on chang da long. Western Australia still sitting at 1 shipment for the quarter that will push to next quarter.

Last quarter, WA had 3 shipments scheduled with a fourth coming on the final day of the quarter. That’s roughly 2000 cars last quarter to the 100 so far this quarter.

I still expect one more shipment this quarter to be assigned but not delivered to late April or possibly early even early May.

So not 1 2023 build to be delivered in Perth at this rate and only 100 so far assigned, Pretty disappointed to say the least.

Reactions: alliwantisaY
Fourth shipment of teslas for this quarter underway for Thailand on chang da long. Western Australia still sitting at 1 shipment for the quarter that will push to next quarter.

Last quarter, WA had 3 shipments scheduled with a fourth coming on the final day of the quarter. That’s roughly 2000 cars last quarter to the 100 so far this quarter.

I still expect one more shipment this quarter to be assigned but not delivered to late April or possibly early even early May.

So not 1 2023 build to be delivered in Perth at this rate and only 100 so far assigned, Pretty disappointed to say the least.
Of the 100 so far assigned to Perth do we know what ship/s they are on? Anyone in Perth have any update on when they ordered if they are assigned a MYP?

Of the 100 so far assigned to Perth do we know what ship/s they are on? Anyone in Perth have any update on when they ordered if they are assigned a MYP?

The 100 are currently sitting in Singapore since last Tuesday (28th) waiting for another ship to bring them to Fremantle. Current schedule has them there until 27th March then picked up by an unknown ship. I'm really hoping they are picked up earlier, hopefully by Crystal Ace towards the end of this week. The 85 MYP on the ship were made around 28/1 and weren't picked up from Shanghai until 20th Feb even though it seems like the NZ MYPs were made at the same time and shipped out much earlier.

I know my VIN is with them with a first day/morning order.

It sucks your MYP isn't on there as I know you ordered very quickly.

Just for the next 6 days (free trial) haha

Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 8.22.38 pm.png

The 100 are currently sitting in Singapore since last Tuesday (28th) waiting for another ship to bring them to Fremantle. Current schedule has them there until 27th March then picked up by an unknown ship. I'm really hoping they are picked up earlier, hopefully by Crystal Ace towards the end of this week. The 85 MYP on the ship were made around 28/1 and weren't picked up from Shanghai until 20th Feb even though it seems like the NZ MYPs were made at the same time and shipped out much earlier.

I know my VIN is with them with a first day/morning order.

It sucks your MYP isn't on there as I know you ordered very quickly.
Yes and now the M3 is out of action as something fell out of an overhanging tree and cracked the sunroof. So back to ICE sigh.

Did some ship stalking today.

For those with the 85 MYP and 15 MYRWD vins in Singapore, your transfer ship to Fremantle is schedule to be orca ace due on the 3rd of April in Fremantle.

Those without a vin, next shipment due is lake Geneva leaving Shanghai on 17th of March. Xinsha by the 23rd of March. Singapore should be 28th of March.

If lake Geneva Carrie’s teslas, we might actually see them both combine onto orca ace

Source : dazmac, molace

When you forget to circle the beginning of Drop Bear season on the Calender…
Yes was incredibly loud bang and crack so much so that I instinctively ducked! I pulled over and checked for damage and could not see what caused ithe impact or any damage. It was not until I washed the car the following day that the full extent of the horror was revealed.

RACWA sent me off to Novus for repair (who were really good) but of course this is beyond their capability so I have reached out to TESLA now for a quote for RACWA.

Attachments

• IMG_1633[1].JPG
    IMG_1633[1].JPG
    417.3 KB · Views: 31
Yes was incredibly loud bang and crack so much so that I instinctively ducked! I pulled over and checked for damage and could not see what caused ithe impact or any damage. It was not until I washed the car the following day that the full extent of the horror was revealed.

RACWA sent me off to Novus for repair (who were really good) but of course this is beyond their capability so I have reached out to TESLA now for a quote for RACWA.
anyway probably off topic. Sorry Mr Moderator

Are ANY Model 3s still to be delivered (in inventory or en route) still 2022 builds or are we on 2023 build now?

I can’t actually tell if anything is in inventory. For past few days that page on Tesla website is strange. Huge symbols, tiny text and tinier pictures. Don’t know IF ANYTHING is in inventory. I’m hoping my order will be a 2023 build. Don’t want to receive a 2022 build now…

Are ANY Model 3s still to be delivered (in inventory or en route) still 2022 builds or are we on 2023 build now?

I can’t actually tell if anything is in inventory. For past few days that page on Tesla website is strange. Huge symbols, tiny text and tinier pictures. Don’t know IF ANYTHING is in inventory. I’m hoping my order will be a 2023 build. Don’t want to receive a 2022 build now…
Should be up to 2023 builds but we haven’t seen any yet for WA, we actually haven’t had any 23 builds land in WA yet, only the rest of the country. Currently only showing 3 used M3s in inventory.

My new theory is mermaid ace has gone back to shanghai to pick up the other 400 it left behind, it will come back pick up the other 100 and we will all live happily ever after, besides the 100 that will be pissed 😂
I also want to point out that this theory is currently valid. Mermaid ace has had its port visit to Shanghai and is now enroute to Singapore for the 15th of March. Most likely to head to Europe but hey, I’m happy with it coming here instead. She’s also increased from 8.2 to 9.4m in draught.

Reactions: alliwantisaY