Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1715164473587.png

Just confirming the Morning Crystal is indeed here.

Just to confirm the OP’s question is in relation to M3? I.e., no-one ses to have anything other than vague month ranges for MY in quicksilver whereas people with M3 in quicksilver are reporting actual date ranges.
Hi Steve,
Frapo was referring to a MY RWD Quicksilver, the same spec I'm waiting for.

Model 3's are the flavour of the month right now. I also suspect the HW4 rollout has slowed things up. Most of us also chose a brand new colour. As we know, the expensive new colours are made in far fewer quantities.
V3nom is waiting for a long range which, whilst in the base colour, is still a long range.

Had I kept my original white MY order, I'd be getting it in a few weeks. I knew there were blowout risks involved.

don't feel too bad, my EDD just updated this morning.

stealth grey M3 RWD, ordered on 22/4, EDD 8/5 - 29/5 EDD: 18/5 - 8/6
okay so i jumped on the sales chat on the tesla website. there is quite a few M3 in inventory and some that also match my order.. so i enquired to see the expected delivery of those. the operator advised me the car is on route still on the ship and would arrive end may early June. So, quizzed what ship they are on. I was advised Turandot vessel. That vessel is due in in Melbourne today in fact. Fremantle does not not have anything listed regarding this vessel on the expected movements page however on melbournes page it is going to Fremantle next.

Attachments

• l2.JPG
    l2.JPG
    218.8 KB · Views: 2
  • l1.JPG
    l1.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Helpful
Reactions: Sturty