Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tell navigation to route you to different path/streets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Is there a way to tell the navigation system to route you to different highway or streets? Right now it has me going through a much longer path and I would like for it to tell me or route me to a different path, mainly because I want it to tell me the left over battery prediction by the time I get there, etc. If there's already a post or information on this, please let me know.
I know I can drive closer to the path to where I want it to route me and it may correct itself, but I'd rather tell me or prepare me now than later (the day of the trip).

Thanks

Hi,

Is there a way to tell the navigation system to route you to different highway or streets? Right now it has me going through a much longer path and I would like for it to tell me or route me to a different path, mainly because I want it to tell me the left over battery prediction by the time I get there, etc. If there's already a post or information on this, please let me know.
I know I can drive closer to the path to where I want it to route me and it may correct itself, but I'd rather tell me or prepare me now than later (the day of the trip).

Thanks

No.