Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Synchronize Light Shows

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you bring up light show, you should have a "Scheduled time" choice. It gives you 10 choices in 1 minute increments from the current time. Just have everyone participating in the light show pick the same start time. All Tesla's set their clock from the same network time server so their clocks should already be in sync.

lightshow.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks for the feedback. I suppose you just copy the same light show on to multiple USB sticks. I’ve been thinking how they have the lights alternating on different cars during the show. In other words, each car does a slightly different thing in sync like one turns on a light while the car next to it turns the light off at the same music beat. Must be they make edits to the show and install those differences on each car.

Upvote 0
I’ve been thinking how they have the lights alternating on different cars during the show. In other words, each car does a slightly different thing in sync like one turns on a light while the car next to it turns the light off at the same music beat. Must be they make edits to the show and install those differences on each car.
Yes, you would need slightly modified versions of the light show for each car, all starting at the same time. Someone did this last year with Dueling Banjos.

Upvote 0