Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very zig-zaggy day, but I cleared a bunch of locations (new and revisits) that are pretty tough, because this part of the country is never really on a route I travel. Indianapolis around rush hour isn't a lot of fun.

Our routes are crazy. I mean who drives a route like below?

Check-ins for 2024-04-24
- Salem, IL (#1553) (Comment: Subway )
- Vandalia, IL (#1554) (Comment: Burger King and a Mach 1 gas station/convenience store )
- Indianapolis - E 86th St, IN (#1555) (Comment: Target)
- Indianapolis - Waterway Blvd, IN (#1556)
- Springfield, IL (repeat)
- Champaign, IL (repeat)
- Terre Haute, IN (repeat)
- Zionsville, IN (repeat)
- Carmel, IN (repeat)
- Fishers, IN (repeat)
- Indianapolis - Capitol Avenue, IN (repeat)
- Indianapolis, IN (repeat)

1714011879047.png

1714011377043.png

Check-ins for 2024-04-24
- Salem, IL (#1553) (Comment: Subway )
- Fishers, IN (repeat YYYY-MM-DD)
- Indianapolis - Capitol Avenue, IN (repeat)
- Indianapolis, IN (repeat YYYY-MM-DD)
Nice effort.

That reminds me of an enhancement I'd love to see to the terrific app/site ... add the date of the last (or initial) visit to the repeat (in format YYYY-MM-DD).

I visited one yesterday that I saw 'repeat' on that I was *sure* I never visited before ... aging memory ... and a date would have help remind me of the prev trip.

Nice effort.

That reminds me of an enhancement I'd love to see to the terrific app/site ... add the date of the last (or initial) visit to the repeat (in format YYYY-MM-DD).

I visited one yesterday that I saw 'repeat' on that I was *sure* I never visited before ... aging memory ... and a date would have help remind me of the prev trip.
That would be an interesting addition. We'd have to decide whether we want the initial visit or the most recent repeat. We wouldn't want a long list of visit dates to show up there.

There is a way to do this now but it does require a couple of additional steps.

Go to your "me" view. Scroll down to your list of visits. On mobile long press in the column header for supercharger name. On the desktop, click the hamburger menu on that column header. This will display a filter option. Filter on key terms in the supercharger name. Example below for Carmel, IN

1714014806356.png

Check-ins for 2024-04-24
- Columbia - Forest Dr, SC (#2924)
- Gaffney, SC (#2925)
- Hendersonville, NC (#2926)
- Sylva, NC (#2927)
- Powell, TN (#2928)

Check-ins for 2024-04-25
- Bristol - Euclid Ave, VA (#2929)
- Abingdon, VA (#2930)

South Carolina seemed to have more traffic than it deserves. I was happy to find Hendersonville open as it shows as Temporary Closure in the Nav. One cabinet was down/under construction but the other 8 stalls were working fine. I didn't attempt Franklin, NC as the evidence of closure seemed somewhat strong and it would have added an hour of windy highway driving after dark.

That would be an interesting addition. We'd have to decide whether we want the initial visit or the most recent repeat. We wouldn't want a long list of visit dates to show up there.

There is a way to do this now but it does require a couple of additional steps.

Go to your "me" view. Scroll down to your list of visits. On mobile long press in the column header for supercharger name. On the desktop, click the hamburger menu on that column header. This will display a filter option. Filter on key terms in the supercharger name. Example below for Carmel, IN

Thanks. That simple method worked as you described for my Kimbal TN issue

Re: repeat -- If you had to pick either the 1st or last then I'd suggest the initial/first visit.
SELECT MIN(DATE) ...
or SELECT MAX(DATE) ... WHERE DATE < today [in case they already checked in (likely)]
or both perhaps since it is only two and processing would likely be the same since that column is already being evaluated.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and JSergeant
... I didn't attempt Franklin, NC as the evidence of closure seemed somewhat strong and it would have added an hour of windy highway driving after dark.

I think you made the right call about Franklin, NC, because very recent pics show it completely fenced off and pedestals torn up.

However, if you were already in Sylva, the drive down to Franklin on US-23 is mostly on a gently curving 5-lane highway. (You may be remembering US-64 through the mountains, which is a nausea-inducing snake of a drive.)

Reactions: scottf200
Was looking over photos from our road trip. This was the most changed site I've ever been to. It only had the far top rows (parallel with building wall) the last time we were there. My location was turn off on my phone for some reason during this trip (annoying) so I don't know quickly where it was. I'm sure you guys recognize it.

xD5Ekxc.jpeg

2024-03 NC FL SM TeslaFI final map.jpg

Reactions: NKYTA and David99
I think you made the right call about Franklin, NC, because very recent pics show it completely fenced off and pedestals torn up.

However, if you were already in Sylva, the drive down to Franklin on US-23 is mostly on a gently curving 5-lane highway. (You may be remembering US-64 through the mountains, which is a nausea-inducing snake of a drive.)
I'm not that familiar with the area. Was just assuming it would be windy based on the location. Really anything off the Interstate after dark is somewhat difficult if you're putting in a ton of miles like me and not familiar with the area.

Hendersonville also had a fenced off area with stalls torn out, but the other stalls worked. That is what gave me pause. From looking at the Franklin thread, I'm thinking all the stalls were fenced in and torn out, but I couldn't be sure. It was basically just one pic and one guy who didn't provide much detail.

3243 mile road trip in the books.
Some personal business in Western NC area (future move) and then visited friends in Gainsville FL and Naples FL. Meandered home to IL.
- first time visiting Buc-ee's -- wowza, enjoyed lunches purchased there
- first time visiting Wally's (Pontic IL) - seemed like mini-me Buc-ee's but worked
- Revs Institute [auto] Museum was a delight - Vehicles at The Museum - Revs Institute
- Saw a little US Open Pickleball (over 3,250 players)
- Ruby Falls in Chattanooga TN cave with waterfall in it was a nice surprise - Discover - Ruby Falls
- Segway tour in downtown Atlanta GA

Check-ins for 2024-04-11
- Lebanon, IN (#280)
- Columbus, IN (#281)

Check-ins for 2024-04-12
- Powell, TN (#282)
- Sylva, NC (#283)

Check-ins for 2024-04-14
- Hendersonville, NC (#284)

Check-ins for 2024-04-15
- Fair Play, SC (#285)
- Atlanta, GA (#286)

Check-ins for 2024-04-16
- Fort Valley, GA (#287)
- Ashburn, GA (#288)
- Tifton, GA (#289)

Check-ins for 2024-04-18
- Brandon, FL (#290)
- Venice, FL (#291)

Check-ins for 2024-04-21
- Punta Gorda, FL (#292)
- Land O’ Lakes, FL (#293)
- Alachua, FL (#294)
- Lake City - US-441, FL (#295)
- Valdosta, GA (#296)

Check-ins for 2024-04-22
- Morrow, GA (#297)
- Marietta, GA (#298)
- Marietta - Windy Hill Rd SE, GA (#299)
- Chattanooga - Hamilton Place Blvd, TN (#300)

Check-ins for 2024-04-23
- Monteagle, TN (#301)
- Marion, IL (#302)
- Mt. Vernon - South 42nd St, IL (#303)
- Collinsville, IL (#304)

Check-ins for 2024-04-24
- Springfield - S Dirksen Pkwy, IL (#305)
- Normal - W Raab Rd, IL (#306)
- Pontiac, IL (#307)

View attachment 1041381
View attachment 1041382

FRSMlBr.jpeg
We visited Ruby Falls (Aug 2022) and really enjoyed it. We saw lots of road signs and took the risk. There is an EV charger in the parking lot that we actually got to work.

We visited Ruby Falls (Aug 2022) and really enjoyed it. We saw lots of road signs and took the risk. There is an EV charger in the parking lot that we actually got to work.
Ruby Falls is definitely worth visiting. I stumbled across it in 2007 while looking for Rock City Gardens on Lookout Mountain. I remembered visiting Rock City on a family road trip, probably around 1953-54. As a child, I was fascinated with things like the suspension bridge, fat man’s squeeze, 7-state viewpoint, Fairyland Caverns and Mother Goose Village. I always wanted to re-visit it to see if it was as I remembered and it was after 50+ years. I never knew about Ruby Falls until that 2nd trip. It was just as fascinating. They are separate attractions both at Lookout Mountain on the Tennessee/Georgia border.
https://www.seerockcity.com/celebrating-90-years/

Home for two weeks, and then the big trip begins. I am on month 11 of owning the X and have just 4,000 miles left on the warranty. Next week, I have an appointment for tires, alignment, and look-over. The tires are pretty good overall, but the potholes have clearly taken a toll on the alignment. The right front's inner shoulder is completely worn away.

My car's inspection is due in June. I hope they'll let me do it the first week of May, but I'm not sure what I'll do if they don't, as the plan is to be in California in June.

1714167837203.png

plan is to be in California in June.

Safe travels for your grand tour!

June will be interesting for your adventure out here. Be prepared for just about any type of weather: Cool with the dread June gloom along the coast and a wee bit inland. ("Late night and early morning low clouds giving way to partly sunny skies by afternoon. Highs 61-66. Overnight lows 52-55" is a common weather refrain.)

Expect scorching temperatures with not much cooling overnight in both the high and low deserts. The interior valleys (San Bernardino/Riverside; Central Valley including the foothills from the Grapevine to Redding; Napa Valley) will be hot but not as hot as the deserts. The Sierra will be generally very comfortable during the days but might get chilly overnight. The North Coast (Eureka/Crescent City and south) could get intermittent rain on many days with partly cloudy conditions otherwise. The north state (Yreka/Weed/Mt. Shasta City and Alturas) is generally quite nice with no rain and warmish days. The eastern side of the Sierra (Susanville south along 395 to Lone Pine) gets warmer the further south you go. The nights are very pleasant.

The winter closures across the Sierra (highway 120 through Yosemite/Tioga Road, plus route 4 (one lane for 20+miles) and route 108 will be open in addition to the more frequently traveled highways (88,50,80,20) that are open year 'round. If you choose to cross the Sierra on Tioga Road through Yosemite, you might need to make a reservation--the Park Service has their rules about admissions into the Park. And get your Senior Pass for free admission. I think the fee is now $35 for a seven-day pass.

In case you don't know, California is an open-range state. On non-limited access roads and highways, livestock have the right of way. While it is not common to see steer or sheep ambling along or across the road, or grazing outside the fence, it does happen. I've encountered animals scores of times in my 50+years of driving hither and yon.

You'll have lots to choose from for your SC hunting! Enjoy!

June will be interesting for your adventure out here. Be prepared for just about any type of weather: Cool with the dread June gloom along the coast and a wee bit inland. ("Late night and early morning low clouds giving way to partly sunny skies by afternoon. Highs 61-66. Overnight lows 52-55" is a common weather refrain.)

Expect scorching temperatures with not much cooling overnight in both the high and low deserts. The interior valleys (San Bernardino/Riverside; Central Valley including the foothills from the Grapevine to Redding; Napa Valley) will be hot but not as hot as the deserts. The Sierra will be generally very comfortable during the days but might get chilly overnight. The North Coast (Eureka/Crescent City and south) could get intermittent rain on many days with partly cloudy conditions otherwise. The north state (Yreka/Weed/Mt. Shasta City and Alturas) is generally quite nice with no rain and warmish days. The eastern side of the Sierra (Susanville south along 395 to Lone Pine) gets warmer the further south you go. The nights are very pleasant.

The winter closures across the Sierra (highway 120 through Yosemite/Tioga Road, plus route 4 (one lane for 20+miles) and route 108 will be open in addition to the more frequently traveled highways (88,50,80,20) that are open year 'round. If you choose to cross the Sierra on Tioga Road through Yosemite, you might need to make a reservation--the Park Service has their rules about admissions into the Park. And get your Senior Pass for free admission. I think the fee is now $35 for a seven-day pass.

In case you don't know, California is an open-range state. On non-limited access roads and highways, livestock have the right of way. While it is not common to see steer or sheep ambling along or across the road, or grazing outside the fence, it does happen. I've encountered animals scores of times in my 50+years of driving hither and yon.

He has hunted in CA before, excepting the very north part.
Still, that is a really informative post!

Reactions: theflyer

This is great info. Thanks! I didn't know about the reservation to cross via Yosemite. I have the handicapped pass for national parks, so I should be good to go on that front. I didn't think I qualify as a senior just yet. I'll have lots of flexibility. Everything remains very flexible for now, as almost anything can happen between now and June.

Reactions: NKYTA
This is great info. Thanks! I didn't know about the reservation to cross via Yosemite. I have the handicapped pass for national parks, so I should be good to go on that front. I didn't think I qualify as a senior just yet. I'll have lots of flexibility. Everything remains very flexible for now, as almost anything can happen between now and June.
Juneteenth I’ll be headed via Mojave and Salt Lake to Denver if that meshes for a meetup.

Check-ins for 2024-04-25
- Marmet, WV (#2931)
- Ripley, WV (#2932)

Check-ins for 2024-04-26
- Blacksburg, VA (#2933)
- Salem - Apperson Dr, VA (#2934)
- Burlington - Garden Rd, NC (#2935)
- Durham - Fayetteville Rd, NC (#2936)
- Henderson - E Andrews Ave, NC (#2937)

I took a short break to meet up with a friend near Parkersburg, WV. But now I'm back on the road! Hoping to get through the NYC area before Monday morning.