Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-04-13
- East Palo Alto - 1700 E Bayshore Rd, CA (#1806) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2024-04-14
- Pacific Grove, CA (#1807) (First to check-in)
Check-ins for 2024-04-14
- Paso Robles - Riverside Ave, CA (#1163)

Check-ins for 2024-04-13
- East Palo Alto - 1700 E Bayshore Rd, CA (#1161) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2024-04-14
- Pacific Grove, CA (#1162) (First to check-in)

Had some trouble with SC.L, fixed it manually

Since my license status with the State of California is now officially "retired", (meaning I cannot use those letters after my name), I am thinking of changing my handle on here to "Unnamed Road."

Thoughts? :D
Retired is just another word for unpaid in the accounting profession, in my opinion.....
There was a running gag in an old John Wayne film, The Green Berets - if you die during service you get something named after you. Sure enough, one of the supporting cast dies and decides he wants a privy in his honor.
"Unnamed Road" seems to be a frequently occurring supercharger occurrence, so sure, it seems appropriate if you choose to change. :)

Check-ins for 2024-04-15
- Morrisburg, ON (#409)
- Drummondville, QC (#410)
- Sainte Eulalie, QC (#411)
- Saint-Louis-de-Blandford, QC (#412)
- Saint-Roch-des-Aulnaies, QC (#413) (First to check-in)

Day 3 of a road trip from WI to Nova Scotia.

I had a great day today. I took a detour up to Hawksbury, ON, to hit the Liquor Control Board of Ontario store there, as they supposedly had six bottles of Tavel, a region in southern France that makes our favorite rosés. They only had three, so I snagged those, and several Canadian rosés that we also miss. The supercharger at Levis, QC is right next to a Société des alcools du Québec store, so I stocked up on Sortilege Maple Whiskey, one of my wife's favorite drinks.

The Saint-Roch-des-Aulnaies, QC site also has six CCS / ChaDeMO stations, prominently marked with the power. This will hopefully solve the "Bolt hogging the lone 350kW stall" issue. The big issue at this charger is that the gas station there only has a single bathroom stall, shared among all genders. Fortunately my amber "Liquid Waste Reservoir Full" light was not on.

IMG_3489.jpeg

IMG_3492.jpeg

I stopped by the falls in Grand Falls, NB, the next town south of the Saint Leonard SC.

IMG_3500.jpeg

Aussie summation

8 day Turo
26 new SCs
2720 kms
One cracked windshield. Deja vu all over again. In Spain, I got a star chip that I struggled to find cyanoacrylate for on a Sunday in the hinterlands. Happened an hour into a two month rental. This one happened almost immediately as well. I blame Spain on someone having set AP follow to 2 before recognizing it. I was careful here. Owner has replaced this windshield several times as it’s so common on the motorway for trucks to get you. Fortunately, he has zero deductible glass coverage.

Check-ins for 2024-04-15
- Brenham, TX (#2877)
- Sealy, TX (#2878)
- Humble, TX (#2879)
- New Caney, TX (#2880)
- Athens, TX (#2881)

Got pulled over in Milano, TX but just a verbal warning. I guess they are just trying to find people with warrants or something because he took my license back to the car and took his time with it (I don't have any warrants :) ). Typical small town Texas cop BS but at least it didn't cost me. Mostly I was worried that the chihuahua puppy was going to bite his head off as he really doesn't like strangers. For some reason the cop insisted coming to the passenger side even though I had pulled clear off the highway into a vacant parking lot.

Struggled a bit with Houston traffic, but wasn't as bad as I expected. Hit an armadillo at 65mph just before I got to Athens :-( I had just commented that it was the first time I'd ever seen one alive a few minutes prior. Must be mating season or something because then the second one was right in the middle of my lane as I came over a slight rise in the road. Their defense mechanism of curling up into a ball is not good when facing a car. Seemed like he might have gone under the car and survived if he got flat instead. Did some minor damage to the underside of the front of my new car, but mostly I just felt bad for the little guy. I've generally been fortunate to not have too many run-ins with animals, and I've avoided all the big ones. But I still feel bad for some of the little ones I've hit in my travels.

Yikes, I did see a few bloody armadillos while I was down there too. Biggest thing I have run into is a tire shard that came from a tractor trailer appearing out from under the car in front of me. That took out the underside cover that's in front of the battery. Guess that's why the new one is plastic instead of fabric. It also snapped off one of the frame nuts that the cover bolts into.

Yikes, I did see a few bloody armadillos while I was down there too. Biggest thing I have run into is a tire shard that came from a tractor trailer appearing out from under the car in front of me. That took out the underside cover that's in front of the battery. Guess that's why the new one is plastic instead of fabric. It also snapped off one of the frame nuts that the cover bolts into.
My rental had a broken aero cover that I had to tuck to keep from dragging over high spots. I replaced the one on my Model 3 in CA because it was retaining large amounts of snow and ice and dragging. Broke the new one within weeks in Minnesota on a pothole-adjacent pile of asphalt and then more so on a critter. Plastic is very brittle and prone to breaking around the mounting hardware. I have intentions of converting to a metal aftermarket alternative.

Check-ins for 2024-04-16
- Miramichi, NB (#414) (First to check-in)

Day 4 of a road trip from WI to Nova Scotia.

I was on the road at sunrise, heading E from Grand Falls, NB along Hwy 108 towards the recently opened Miramichi, NB charger. This road goes through dense forest, in a very sparsely populated area. The western half of the road is in generally very poor condition, with numerous very large, deep, tire eating potholes. There are very large parts of this road without cell phone coverage. I was very happy to have a spare tire, jack, etc in the trunk, and even more glad to not need them.

I had briefly considered doing this drive at the end of the day yesterday, which would have put much of it after dark. But I decided not to do that, as I was concerned about possibly hitting a deer. It turns out that it was moose that I should have been worried about. I encountered three moose on the road this morning. A moose cow came out of the forest just ahead of me, and proceeded to walk down the road. She wasn't happy to have me following along beside her, and eventually went back into the forest. A bit later I came around a corner to see another moose cow and what I suspect was last years calf on the road.

IMG_3507.jpeg

I was quite happy to get back into civilization again as I approached Miramichi, NB

This will be it for new check-ins for me until I start back home in a week or so.

I hit one and dodged a few other armadilli in Louisiana and Mississippi years back.
They are the deers to avoid in the N Midwest.
The plastics strips that run the length of the car on each side are pretty cheesy on my newish 3, with 64k miles in 2.4 years. So, light driving. 😉

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
I am thinking about trading in our 2014 S85 if Tesla offers up its transfer of FUSC into a new Model S. These chronically long charging sessions begin to wear a fellow out. Mornings are not that bad if I can charge up to near 100% overnight, as each stop over a three-hour period is generally 15 minutes or less until the battery is plumbing the depths of discharge. Afternoons can be a real drag: Drive 80 minutes, charge 25, drive 75 minutes, charge 38, drive 110 minutes charge 30, etc.

My 70-year-old urinary tract system may need to pee more than a virile 30-year old, but not THAT much more!

It is my understanding that the new Model S charges with a similar curve to Model 3. I further understand that the plain vanilla (not Plaid) S has a range approaching 400 miles (more likely about 350 in real-world conditions). So a nice 20-minute charge should get me from around 15% to over 50%, or close to 200 miles.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or other info? Thanking all in advance.

✌️😀

I am thinking about trading in our 2014 S85 if Tesla offers up its transfer of FUSC into a new Model S. These chronically long charging sessions begin to wear a fellow out. Mornings are not that bad if I can charge up to near 100% overnight, as each stop over a three-hour period is generally 15 minutes or less until the battery is plumbing the depths of discharge. Afternoons can be a real drag: Drive 80 minutes, charge 25, drive 75 minutes, charge 38, drive 110 minutes charge 30, etc.

My 70-year-old urinary tract system may need to pee more than a virile 30-year old, but not THAT much more!

It is my understanding that the new Model S charges with a similar curve to Model 3. I further understand that the plain vanilla (not Plaid) S has a range approaching 400 miles (more likely about 350 in real-world conditions). So a nice 20-minute charge should get me from around 15% to over 50%, or close to 200 miles.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or other info? Thanking all in advance.

✌️😀
I just went from a 2018 S 100D to a 2024 Model S and the difference is huge.

It's early (only 5k ish on the odometer), but it still shows the initial 402 rated mile range. The bigger issue with the new car is having it finish charging before I finish a meal. Today I tried for a relatively quick meal at a sit down restaurant and it went from 52 miles on the battery to 386 in just 50 minutes. 5 more minutes and it would have completely filled the battery.

There's also the issue that you aren't supposed to leave it parked at over 80% which means if you charge it to near full, you need to drive at least 60 real world miles before parking it somewhere. I made this mistake a few days ago in San Antonio doing a long ish charge at a coffee shop in the burbs before driving downtown to do a quick walk around the Riverwalk and the Alamo. It charged up to 92% while at the coffee shop and then I had to park it downtown at 87% or something. A minor infraction for sure, but in hindsight I should have set the charge limit to 80% at the coffee shop and gone out and moved the car when it got there.

Anyways, compared to the need for frequent charging and the slow charging, these are good problems to have of course :)

Check-ins for 2024-04-17
- Post, TX (#2884)
- Vernon, TX (#2885)
- Oklahoma City - NE 36th St, OK (#2886)

This was a lot of driving for 3 new ones. I drove a little out of my way to be sure I drove the southern portion of Interstate 44, which was one of the few 2-digit Interstates in the West that I hadn't driven. The stretch from Wichita Falls to Lawton was all new interstate for me. Now I just need to drive Sahuarita, AZ to Nogales, AZ on Interstate 17 to complete all the interstates west of the MIssissippi. I could have easily done it on this trip when I drove through Tucson for the millionth time, but I figured I might as well wait until they put a supercharger down there, or better yet, until they connect the northern Mexico superchargers to the southern Mexico superchargers so I can make that trip.

Made it home from our ~5,000 mile road trip to Texas last night around 11pm. Mostly a repeat of the route we took south, but managed to grab a few new ones. I would have meandered around some more but we have a boat trip this weekend and I have stuff to do today.

Next trip: Custer in May! This will be another one with very few new Superchargers.

Fair warning: Blaine, WA - Boblett St. Anyone want to catch up for dinner or something? @JSergeant @TreborThickweb

Check-ins for 2024-04-15
- Vernon, TX (#1562)
- Alamosa, CO (#1563)

Check-ins for 2024-04-16
- Poncha Springs, CO (#1564)
- Montrose, CO (#1565)
- Salt Lake City - Admiral Byrd Rd, UT (#1566)

IMG_9782.jpeg

IMG_9783.jpeg

Nice sunset last night. :cool: