Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-03-25
- Jacksonville - Sago Ave W, FL (#374)
- Jacksonville - City Center Blvd, FL (#375)

Check-ins for 2024-03-26
- Ridgeland, SC (#376)
- Orangeburg, SC (#377)
- Fort Mill - Carolina Pl, SC (#378)
- Fort Mill, SC (#379)
- Troutman, NC (#380)
- Mt Airy - Graceland Ln, NC (#381)
- Salem - Apperson Dr, VA (#382)

Check-ins for 2024-03-27
- Roanoke, VA (#383)
- Mooresville, NC (#384)
- Cayce, SC (#385)

Check-ins for 2024-03-28
- Pooler - Pooler Pkwy, GA (#386)

Lynnfield, MA - Broadway - opened at noon today. Nice first day check-in/meet-up with @dhkaufman. Tesla was still there wrapping things up.
IMG_5239.jpeg

I used Turo in Hawaii and Go Rentals in Auckland. Lots of Turos in Australia, but I haven’t lined anything up. Thailand is TBD depending on traffic. Nowhere to charge in Vietnam. Japan I haven’t researched. Alaska probably Turo.

Thanks!
Ah, you'll probably get the first in Soldotna that I was aiming for last summer. Flying and Turo sure would have been lower risk than trying to drive all the way there from Minnesota. Have fun!

Reactions: Bighorn
Ah, you'll probably get the first in Soldotna that I was aiming for last summer. Flying and Turo sure would have been lower risk than trying to drive all the way there from Minnesota. Have fun!
I’ve certainly considered the drive there over the years, but my wife has a conference there in May which will probably provide the first opportunity.

NB Alaska remains my only unvisited state.

Last edited:
Welp congrats! This is what I was going for but guess I didn't make the cut :/

Although I guess I'm glad I also didn't get the useless supercharging credits lol.

Any idea how many chargers you visited? Curious how close I was.
Did you add at least 1kW at each supercharger? It's possible that some of your visits didn't register.

They also did mention having different categories to level the playing field so it's also possible that with most (or all?) of your visits being in California, you were in a more competitive division so to speak.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Did you add at least 1kW at each supercharger? It's possible that some of your visits didn't register.

They also did mention having different categories to level the playing field so it's also possible that with most (or all?) of your visits being in California, you were in a more competitive division so to speak.
Potentially.

For my base I used 5 miles (between 1 and 2 kWh), this was what I found to be a consistent charge to register in the app.

Do you know where they mentioned this category thing? One of the things I hated about the competition in general was that they didn't mention any of the rules anywhere. All of it was quite vauge.

Reactions: israndy
Welp congrats! This is what I was going for but guess I didn't make the cut :/

Although I guess I'm glad I also didn't get the useless supercharging credits lol.

Any idea how many chargers you visited? Curious how close I was.
Seems like you should have but, as you noted, this contest was quite vauge. I'm not sure how many I had as I dont keep track of personal repeats, probably somewhere around 325.

Seems like you should have but, as you noted, this contest was quite vauge. I'm not sure how many I had as I dont keep track of personal repeats, probably somewhere around 325.
Quite close then if that's about accurate and there isn't any other reason I would've been disqualified, that's unfortunate.
Can't be to mad since the prize isn't anything of value for me I'll just be forever disappointed lol.

I knew what I was getting into when I started. Took me like a week to decide to do it just because of the vagueness. I hope that if they do anymore of these it's more fleshed out with rules and tracking and stuff.

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
It's been both a gratifying week as well as a maddening week.

Thursday night my fellow board members approved our charging strategy for the condo. This is been at 11-year journey, and I almost can't believe it's true. I might have been able to force this to happen sooner, but it was important to me that I have a community support. After addressing most of the critics concerns, the only people to show up last night were those in support of approval. We will be installing four Tesla universal chargers plus wiring for an additional two. I hope to have everything operational within 3 months. I signed the installation contracts Friday.

I am also helping my niece buy a used long range Tesla Model Y with only 28k miles. She picks that up later today. The car includes FSD too and it was still less than a new standard range model y.

Offsetting all of that goodness, the new FSD software version effectively bricked my car. It was having all types of problem downloading. Once it finally downloaded, the installation hung and didn't return control of the car to me for 4 hours. After reviewing the service logs, it appeared the channel B of the FSD computer was offline. Tesla remoted in to fix that issue and then ask me to try again. Same thing and another 4 hours lost. They asked me to bring the car to the service center on Wednesday. Car just sat there through last night. The service center new. I had a road trip beginning Friday afternoon and did nothing. They had pushed 2024.3.6 to the car but I was waiting for them to try to install it since the car was at the service center. Friday morning I just decided to initiate the install and cross my fingers. It worked. I went to the service center and took the car with just enough time to pack for our departure. Tesla apologized but it all rang a bit hollow.

So we jumped in the car and headed for New York. While FSD is clearly still not perfect, the hype I've been hearing throughout the week is real. This neural network based stack is remarkably human-like and leads to magical moments. I had several such moments on the drive today from DC to New York, including some amazing moves in downtown Manhattan where it drove just like a human would drive. No way I would have used FSD downtown Manhattan with previous versions.

I hope to be able to film some drives around Brooklyn this weekend while my wife works on family stuff.

I visited one of my three remaining Manhattan,, so the list is now two remaining. It wasn't without pain though. The 75th Street garage charged me $49 for the valet parking when the superchargers are literally 10 ft from the attendant's booth. That is about my record for the most costly to kilowatt hours. The attendant kept trying to get me to stay longer since I had paid for an hour. Even after describing the competition he was pretty baffled that I would just pick up and leave after 5 minutes.

Check-ins for 2024-03-16
- Frederick - Ballenger Creek Pike, MD (#1524) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2024-03-29
- New York - W 75th Street, NY (#1525)

PXL_20240327_220802972.jpg

PXL_20240330_013829631.jpg
PXL_20240330_013409675.jpg