Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the month of chaos is finished

Check-ins for 2024-03-27
- Cerritos - Los Cerritos Center, CA (#294) (Comment: )
- Lakewood, CA (#295) (Comment: )
- Long Beach - Long Beach Blvd, CA (#296) (Comment: )
- Torrance, CA (#297) (Comment: )
- Hermosa Beach, CA (#298) (Comment: )
- Manhattan Beach, CA (#299) (Comment: Manhattan Beach, CA)
- Redondo Beach, CA (#300) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Lawndale, CA (#301) (Comment: Lawndale, CA)
- Hawthorne - El Segundo Blvd, CA (#302) (Comment: Hawthorne, CA - El Segundo Boulevard)
- Hawthorne - W 120th St, CA (#303) (Comment: Hawthorne, CA - West 120th Street)
- Huntington Park, CA (#304) (Comment: Huntington Park, CA)
- Bell - 4416 Gage Ave, CA (#305) (Comment: Bell, CA - 4416 Gage Avenue)
- Downey - Lakewood Blvd, CA (#306) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Downey - Stonewood St, CA (#307) (Comment: Downey, CA - Stonewood Street)

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 30 - Return to Seattle

Check-ins for 2024-03-27

- Athens, TX (#2351)
- Fairfield, TX (#2352)
- Irving - Story Rd W, TX (#2353)
- Edgecliff Village, TX (#2354)
- Santo, TX (#2355)
- Vernon, TX (#2356)

Image 3-27-24 at 9.27 PM.jpeg
Image 3-27-24 at 9.27 PM (1).jpeg
Image 3-27-24 at 9.28 PM.jpeg

Made it home and picked up Hesperia on the way.

Went to check out the new Whittier charger that recently opened when I was out of town but got skunked. Nav said Temp Closure but given that some had recently checked in, I figure it was worth a try. Instead I found a dark, empty restaurant parking lot with a man tucked in the corner of the lot injecting drugs.

Check-ins for 2024-03-27
- Hesperia - Main St, CA (#985)

Check-ins for 2024-03-27
- Rotorua, New Zealand (#3086) (First to check-in)
Taupō, New Zealand (skunked due to vandalism)

Check-ins for 2024-03-28
- Rainbow Point, New Zealand (#3087) (First to check-in)
- Hastings, New Zealand (#3088) (First to check-in)
- Taihape, New Zealand (#3089) (First to check-in)
- Mangaweka, New Zealand (#3090) (First to check-in)
- Bulls, New Zealand (#3091) (First to check-in)
- Palmerston North, New Zealand (#3092)(@T RH)

IMG_5601.jpeg
IMG_5604.jpeg

First check-in in a while for me, and a first-day charge - visited Provincetown, MA last night after it showed up live around 7pm.
View attachment 1032636
It's so funny the way that Provincetown dot looks on a shrunk supercharging.life map; like it's way out in the ocean. :)

Check-ins for 2024-03-27
- Rotorua, New Zealand (#3086) (First to check-in)
Taupō, New Zealand (skunked due to vandalism)

Check-ins for 2024-03-28
- Rainbow Point, New Zealand (#3087) (First to check-in)
- Hastings, New Zealand (#3088) (First to check-in)
- Taihape, New Zealand (#3089) (First to check-in)
- Mangaweka, New Zealand (#3090) (First to check-in)
- Bulls, New Zealand (#3091) (First to check-in)
- Palmerston North, New Zealand (#3092)(@T RH)

View attachment 1032950View attachment 1032951
Awesome trip! Curious - did you try pulling the nozzle out of the black wrap just in case it would work? It's a long trip to come back later. :D

Awesome trip! Curious - did you try pulling the nozzle out of the black wrap just in case it would work? It's a long trip to come back later. :D
Yeah, we’re just wandering the Pacific for a couple months.
No. There was a non Tesla fast DC charger there I could have used, but that wouldn’t really count. Have a few more days for it to get fixed before we move on. I suspected the cables had all been cut.

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 31 - Return to Seattle

Only three new ones today, including a First at Post, TX which just came live yesterday, so that was a nice bonus, although it did stretch the day a bit. The time change to Mountain time in NM helped offset that a bit. From Amarillo to Albuquerque it was back to using V2 Superchargers - you can see the impact on charging time (1 hr 25 mins)!

Check-ins for 2024-03-28

- Post, TX (#2357) (First to check-in)
- Plainview, TX (#2358)
- Albuquerque - Lang Ave NE, NM (#2359)

Image 3-28-24 at 8.01 PM.jpeg
Image 3-28-24 at 8.02 PM.jpeg
Image 3-28-24 at 8.02 PM (1).jpeg

Yeah, we’re just wandering the Pacific for a couple months.
No. There was a non Tesla fast DC charger there I could have used, but that wouldn’t really count. Have a few more days for it to get fixed before we move on. I suspected the cables had all been cut.
Where are you renting the Tesla(s)?

Have a great trip!

Reactions: PLUS EV and Bighorn
Where are you renting the Tesla(s)?

Have a great trip!
I used Turo in Hawaii and Go Rentals in Auckland. Lots of Turos in Australia, but I haven’t lined anything up. Thailand is TBD depending on traffic. Nowhere to charge in Vietnam. Japan I haven’t researched. Alaska probably Turo.

Thanks!

I used Turo in Hawaii and Go Rentals in Auckland. Lots of Turos in Australia, but I haven’t lined anything up. Thailand is TBD depending on traffic. Nowhere to charge in Vietnam. Japan I haven’t researched. Alaska probably Turo.

Thanks!
I sooo want you to adopt me.......
But then you'd have to split the charger sites :)
THAT sounds like a fantastic trip. Enjoy!