Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can always join the dark side and hang out with the old timers like me in Henderson! The new superchargers at M and Green Valley Ranch are both decent places to hang out! I stopped going to the Strip about 5 years ago even though I lived right near there way back in the day (lived right across the street from where that Sphere thing is now).
I charged in Henderson but didn’t stay, a close friend lives there. I need to go back

Reactions: PLUS EV
We're taking a short trip to Luxemburg with our daughter. Picked up 6 Superchargers on the way.

It was a nice drive through the Ardennes, and some blue sky broke out. Nice to see some hills after being in the Netherlands!

Check-ins for 2024-01-04

- Heusden-Zolder, Belgium (#2150)
- Hasselt, Belgium (#2151)
- Liège, Belgium (#2152)
- Verviers, Belgium (#2153)
- Remouchamps, Belgium (#2154)
- Arlon, Belgium (#2155)

1704388332290.png

We're taking a short trip to Luxemburg with our daughter. Picked up 6 Superchargers on the way.

It was a nice drive through the Ardennes, and some blue sky broke out. Nice to see some hills after being in the Netherlands!

Check-ins for 2024-01-04

- Heusden-Zolder, Belgium (#2150)
- Hasselt, Belgium (#2151)
- Liège, Belgium (#2152)
- Verviers, Belgium (#2153)
- Remouchamps, Belgium (#2154)
- Arlon, Belgium (#2155)

View attachment 1005816

We stayed at a repurposed castle run by the hotel students at the university in Maastricht that was rather cool. I imagine it’s not a possibility, but just in case.

I'm going to take a ride to South Carolina from Denver to visit my granddaughter for her first birthday. Of course I will veer off the straight and narrow to traverse however much of New England I can harvest SCs at. Anyone I should say hi to as I pass by? Any must-see sights?
South Carolina by way of New England sounds like you might pass close to Charlotte, so I'll keep an eye on your progress. Maybe I could meet you at one of our many fine superchargers, or treat you to coffee or other beverage of your choice if you have time.

South Carolina by way of New England sounds like you might pass close to Charlotte, so I'll keep an eye on your progress. Maybe I could meet you at one of our many fine superchargers, or treat you to coffee or other beverage of your choice if you have time.
Yup. Going to pick up my girlfriend at CLT airport, probably 4-Feb. I have at least 4 SC targets near there (for some values of ("near"). Are you north, south, east, west, or right downtown?

Last edited:
Reactions: vanjwilson
I went to directly to route since you’re are so far afield.
Do you want everything coming back from East to West?

This group is normally helpful for route planing for longish legs.

Depends on the route, depends on the car.

Nobody here wants you proving they don’t work.
Depending on weather, hoping to do the I-70 route going east, then coming back thru Atlanta (ick) and west. Is there a tool that can look at my map and plan a route thru my unvisited sites?

Depending on weather, hoping to do the I-70 route going east, then coming back thru Atlanta (ick) and west. Is there a tool that can look at my map and plan a route thru my unvisited sites?
There might be an easier way but I use the "lasso" tool in my unvisited Tableau map to highlight and download locations into a spreadsheet which I then import into a Google "my maps".

Several competitors use smartphone-based route planning tools. Use Tableau's lasso function to extract locations to visit and then import into a route planning tool. @Big Earl can provide suggestions.

I use a tool called Road Warrior, which is a professional “traveling salesman” application. There are less expensive options out there but I’ve been very pleased with this one. @Thinkje recommended something to me but the name slips my mind.

If you want to select your points on your Tableau map (lasso tool is easiest - experiment with control and shift buttons while selecting) and send the list to me, I’d be happy to generate an optimized route for you. I think it’ll do up to 150 points in a single route, so keep that limitation in mind or split your list into two.

• Helpful
Reactions: NKYTA
You can always join the dark side and hang out with the old timers like me in Henderson! The new superchargers at M and Green Valley Ranch are both decent places to hang out! I stopped going to the Strip about 5 years ago even though I lived right near there way back in the day (lived right across the street from where that Sphere thing is now).
Darn - if I had known you were so close I'd have stopped by when I was there last month. My girlfriend's daughter performs with Cirque du Soliel, so a bunch of us dropped by to see her perform. Had dinner with @ThisIsTrue and his wife, who have this view of The Sphere out their back window:
1704497043870.png