Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
REALLY twisty roads. The dog was NOT happy. I finally had to just hold him to my chest for a few hours as we drove into and out of Fort Bragg from Medford, OR. He was SO HAPPY when we hit Hwy 101 for the (relatively quick) drive home.
So I'm not the only one who has to do this!

Not sure why the car said I would make it there with 22% when I left the Supercharger, it wasn't any kind of windy, and it was only 88° out, but it dropped to 6% about the half way mark.
Sort of hard to figure out Tesla's algorithms, but when the nav says a % remaining on arrival, it "appears" it bases that on the energy required based on speed limit, distance, and elevation, AND the amount of energy you have been using recently compared to expected based on speed limit, distance, and elevation. So if your wh/mi is 10% more than the standard calculation, it assumes you will continue to drive at 10% more. That is why it can change as you drive - actually takes into account your speed, headwinds, rain, and other things that affect wh/mi.

So if you arrive at a supercharge having driven like an old lady, then leave driving like you stole (or rented) it - you will see the nav % on arrival drop like a rock.

Just a guess based on my observations.

4th behind me... unless you were there early in the morning of the 8th :)
Haha! I got it on the way home in the afternoon. Although if I knew it was a race... ;-)
Recently I was on the heels of 2 players, but now they're both 75 superchargers ahead of me. Whoa!

Recently went to Asheville and made some stops at some new map dots:
Clara Barton Rest Area, NJ
Madison, VA
Charlottesville, VA - Proffit Rd
Charlottesville, VA
Lynchburg, VA
Colfax, NC
Asheville, NC - Tunnel Rd
John Fenwick Rest Area, NJ

Then went to Fairfax to camp in the Shenandoahs with my friend and her son:
Cherry Hill - Haddonfield Rd
Cherry Hill, Walt Whitman Rest Area
Sterling, VA
Gettysburg, PA

Please add to my tally the following for June the eight:

Pittsburgh

Dodgers 5 Braves 3*

Triadelphia WV

*First time evah in my threescore plus years and about 700 MLB games that I’ve seen a successful appeal of the batter-runner missing a base after hitting a home run. Took that run off the board. 🤔🤔
We're at about the same number of games and I've never seen it either. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a batter called out on appeal for missing a base in the run of play which of course would be much more common. I think the play you saw is exceedingly rare as I'm not even sure I've seen a highlight of it before last night. I've seen guys miss a base on a home run trot before, but since there's no time sensitivity, they always just say "oops" and then turn around and touch it before continuing their trot. Who knows why the guy didn't do that yesterday, especially considering there's a first base coach right there to yell at him and remind him (coach must have been out to lunch as well).

PS you saw the Pirates, not the Braves. Trip fatigue must be setting in!

Sort of hard to figure out Tesla's algorithms, but when the nav says a % remaining on arrival, it "appears" it bases that on the energy required based on speed limit, distance, and elevation, AND the amount of energy you have been using recently compared to expected based on speed limit, distance, and elevation. So if your wh/mi is 10% more than the standard calculation, it assumes you will continue to drive at 10% more. That is why it can change as you drive - actually takes into account your speed, headwinds, rain, and other things that affect wh/mi.

So if you arrive at a supercharge having driven like an old lady, then leave driving like you stole (or rented) it - you will see the nav % on arrival drop like a rock.

Just a guess based on my observations.
That is my take on the nav algorithm as well. Sometimes, however, it makes some sudden changes that make me think that it has recalculated a route and it takes awhile to settle down again. I also find that in my car it will give me "5%" for a leg when I am really stretching the range and am near full; I have learned not to trust that number at first.

I also have noticed that the algorithm is more conservative than it was a year or two ago, at least for my short range car, and the estimated %SOC jumps up after a few miles and it gets real data on my driving. Perhaps it assumes that most Tesla drivers do 15 mph over the speed limit? On interstate highways I just chill at the speed limit in the right lane — 75 or 80 mph is plenty fast enough for me.

That is my take on the nav algorithm as well. Sometimes, however, it makes some sudden changes that make me think that it has recalculated a route and it takes awhile to settle down again. I also find that in my car it will give me "5%" for a leg when I am really stretching the range and am near full; I have learned not to trust that number at first.

I also have noticed that the algorithm is more conservative than it was a year or two ago, at least for my short range car, and the estimated %SOC jumps up after a few miles and it gets real data on my driving. Perhaps it assumes that most Tesla drivers do 15 mph over the speed limit? On interstate highways I just chill at the speed limit in the right lane — 75 or 80 mph is plenty fast enough for me.
The 5% thing was always a huge red flag for me. I never would leave with a 5% forecast because it would be stuck on that as it charged up for like 10 minutes and then it would finally tick up to 6%. At that point, I knew the 6% was a legit forecast and not just based on an assumption that I would follow the prompts and drive 10mph under the speed limit if I was advised to do so. Not sure if it was a recent software update or what, but as of the last few months, it's no longer doing that 5% thing.

Around the same time, I started getting the random sudden change in arrival SOC forecast. These can be disconcerting when it drops from say 16% to 8% all at once. Still haven't figured out why that happens. I've grown accustomed to it dropping down 1% at a time and then adjusting accordingly as I speed along, but the sudden drop sort of robs you of that opportunity.

I don't think the Nav algorithm is based on speed limit per se. It seems to be based on a typical speed for that highway (which of course is loosely based on the speed limit). I haven't yet determined if it's based on a prediction of what my speed will be or based on some type of average speed for the fleet. I have noticed that once I get started on a leg (like say more than 10 or 20% of the way through), it seems to adjust based on how fast I'm driving.

Over the years I've grown accustomed to beating the speed forecasts which are generally very conservative whether it be from Google Maps (less conservative) or AAA travel guides (extremely conservative). The latter is probably a reference only @cpa would get :) Anyways, I can't seem to consistently beat the forecasted arrival time that the Nav gives and I think it's because it's based on how I'm driving, i.e. if I've been driving 10 over the speed limit, it assumes I will continue to drive 10 over the speed limit until I arrive at my destination.

I also find that in my car it will give me "5%" for a leg when I am really stretching the range and am near full;
The 5% thing was always a huge red flag for me.
Yep. 5% or less is a red flag. I find if it says 5% that means "5% might be possible" if you drive slowly. When charging, it will show a negative % on arrival, and as the charge increases and it finally gets to 5%, it stalls there for a while. When it eventually gets to 6% I feel it is using the algorithm again. I used to use 10% as a reasonably safe charge to depart - now I am more conservative and wait longer.

Yep. 5% or less is a red flag. I find if it says 5% that means "5% might be possible" if you drive slowly. When charging, it will show a negative % on arrival, and as the charge increases and it finally gets to 5%, it stalls there for a while. When it eventually gets to 6% I feel it is using the algorithm again. I used to use 10% as a reasonably safe charge to depart - now I am more conservative and wait longer.
That goes out the window in S WA and most of OR on the five. A 20% buffer gives you 25% on arrival. No buffer gives you 5% at arrival. My 2012 is getting old, so there is less trust, but that stretch coming south is a no brainer. North is another kettle of fish.
@Shesmyne2" needs to understand that next years trip won’t be in the legacy car. 🤗😝

Reactions: juliusa
Checked off a few more today and later yesterday. Should put me over 500!
CC723EE2-9F86-4758-B99E-0DC270DD6297.jpeg

1. Fairfield, CT - NB (V3) - 6/8/21
  2. Fairfield, CT - SB (V3) - 6/8/21
  3. Darien, CT - SB (V3) - 6/8/21
  4. Stamford, CT - 6/8/21
  5. North Stamford, CT - 6/8/21
  6. Greenwich, CT - NB -6/8/21
  7. Tarrytown, NY - 6/8/21
  8. West Nyack, NY - 6/8/21
  9. Woodcliff Lake, NJ (V3) - 6/8/21
  10. Boonton, NJ - 6/8/21
  11. Parsippany, NJ - 6/8/21
  12. Springfield, NJ - Cleveland Place (V3) - 6/9/21
  13. Basking Ridge, NJ - 6/9/21
  14. Flemington, NJ (V3) - 6/8/21
  15. Allentown, PA - 6/9/21
  16. Carlisle, PA - 6/9/21
  17. Breezewood, PA - 6/9/21
  18. Somerset, PA - North Service Plaza (V3) - 6/9/21
  19. Somerset, PA - 6/9/21
  20. Pittsburgh, PA - 6/9/21

View attachment 671454
  4. Stamford, CT - 6/8/21
  10. Boonton, NJ - 6/8/21
Congrats!

That goes out the window in S WA and most of OR on the five.
This was on a NEW route for Tesla, going from Yakima (new) to Haines (also new) to Alturas (shockingly, new). I wonder if the way they figure out the energy required to complete a route is by sending vehicles along that route and recording the results. Perhaps I was one of the first vehicles thru. Did I mention I waited at a construction roadblock for 40 minutes and NO ONE came behind me? Maybe I wasn't the first, but I could have been the first under a wind or temperature variable...

Reactions: dgpcolorado
SoS Trip Day 28

I only got 13 - I forgot I had done some on the fly optimization and eliminated one Supercharger (Concord - Diamond Blvd) because it was a bit of a detour and we can hit it more easily on our trip back up to Portland on Saturday. I'm glad I did, as today turned into a longer day than I expected, especially for my wife Anna. We're staying in Plymouth, CA in a very nice boutique hotel (the REST hotel). Unfortunately all of the interesting places to eat and drink seem to be closed (because of Covid?, too early in the season?, we arrived too late in the day?).

Tomorrow I'll hit 1,000 !

985. Novato, CA
986. Greenbrae, CA
987. Marin City, CA
988. Richmond - Pierce St, CA
989. El Cerrito, CA
990. Davis, CA
991. Woodland, CA
992. Sacramento - Freeport Blvd, CA
993. Elk Grove - Elk Grove Blvd, CA
994. Roseville - Galleria Boulevard, CA
995. Lincoln - Groveland Lane, CA
996. Loomis, CA
997. Placerville - Missouri Flat Rd, CA

SoS Trip Day 28.JPG
SoS Trip Day 28b.JPG

Please add to my tally the following for June the eight:

Pittsburgh

Dodgers 5 Braves 3*

Triadelphia WV

*First time evah in my threescore plus years and about 700 MLB games that I’ve seen a successful appeal of the batter-runner missing a base after hitting a home run. Took that run off the board. 🤔🤔
<snip> PS you saw the Pirates, not the Braves. Trip fatigue must be setting in!
I had a great time showing @cpa and his son around town and then my Dad joined us for the Dodgers-Pirates game (good catch on the team, @PLUS EV, and I'll blame it on the local Yuengling beer). We hit a few of the Baseball highlights in town and even caught a few others as well like the plaque for the 1st World Series in 1903 between Pittsburgh and Boston (where Boston won the best-of-9 series 5 games to 3) but in the series were players like Pittsburgh's Honus Wagner and Boston's Cy Young or the spot from the old Three Rivers Stadium where Franco Harris made the Immaculate Reception. Good times.

Forbes Field left-center wall: The first all steel and concrete ballpark in the nation was home to the Pirates, site of 4 World Series games in 1903, 1925, 1927, and 1960 and 2 All-Star games. It hosted the Homstead Frays, Pittsburgh Pirates, Pittsburgh Steelers, Pitt Panthers, as well as political rallies and boxing matches. This is the site of Bill Mazeroski's game 7, 9th inning, walk-off World Series winning home run on October 13, 1960 as well as Babe Ruth's last 3 home runs.

01_IMG_20210608_104425_r.jpg 02_IMG_20210608_104440_r.jpg

Roberto Clemente mural who played 18 seasons for the Pittsburgh Pirates and won 2 World Series. He was an All-Star for 13 seasons and played in 15 All-Star games. He was the NL batting leader 4 times, the NL MVP 1 time, and a Gold Glove winner for 12 consecutive seasons. His batting average was over .300 for 13 seasons and ended with .317 and 3,000 hits, 240 home runs, and 1,305 RBIs.
03_IMG_20210608_143624_r.jpg

Confirmation of plugging in at the Pittsburgh urban supercharger and then a rather unfortunate license plate.
04_IMG_20210608_112255_r.jpg 05_IMG_20210608_113532_r.jpg

Monongahela Incline and view of town from atop Mt Washington.
06_IMG_20210608_152616_r.jpg 07_IMG_20210608_153835_r.jpg

GAME TIME ! #6 meets #27 while son-of-27 joins the shenanigans. Thanks to the Pirates for "coming through" and playing like normal so the Dodgers could win and send the Cali boys home on a high note. Great seats for the game but the foul balls kept landing one section to the left or right but not ours.

We stopped and chatted with #104 @GreenFreaK on the way to the park who said his company just finished installing a "GigaPitch" video system (for tracking Pitcher movements) and sure enough I snapped a pic of their setup in the dugout ... very cool technology.
08_IMG_20210608_191438_r.jpg 09_IMG_20210608_192157_r.jpg 10_IMG_20210608_192830_r.jpg

View attachment 671454
  4. Stamford, CT - 6/8/21
  10. Boonton, NJ - 6/8/21
Shucks, @branden, had I known you were also heading through town then I would have met you at the Pittsburgh charger. Lucky you as it has been offline for about the last month until sometime last week. Congrats on joining the 500 Club !

#500 looks like Breezewood, PA to me, right? That is often ICE'd and sometimes by a semi-trailer blocking almost all the stalls so good job there as well.

View attachment 671454
  4. Stamford, CT - 6/8/21
  10. Boonton, NJ - 6/8/21
Just curious... are you driving the gf's Tesla? I seem to remember a couple weeks ago when you said you no longer owned one.

You folks have all got me feeling pretty inadequate down in in FL. Between the SOS event and ensuing side trips, people have been knocking off SCs like they're free. Oh wait, they are free for some including myself. Anyways, looking at my tableau the other day I was quite depressed to see I had only hit 2 new SC's this year. :) (Side note: A truly heartfelt thanks to the guys that maintain all this tech stuff for us to track our progress in this insane game.)

We're gearing up for a FL to NJ/NY round trip later this month for a family event where hopefully I can get back on track and maybe pick up 20-30 new SCs. Unfortunately my wife isn't one for making even moderately long detours just to grab a new SC, so any new route needs some sort of other justification. "Hey honey, remember that place that they said had the world's best hamburger, it's only 300 miles West of here." 😮

She's also pushing to fly to Chicago (our former home area) for a wedding in October instead of driving :( I guess if I return from our June trip and surpass the 200 mark (should easily do that just on the trip up), then I'll feel somewhat satisfied and chalk that up in the win column.

Recent changes to the spreadsheet.

HandleSuperchargerDateOld Date
PLUS EVHines - North US-20, OR5/28/2021
BighornBell, CA5/29/2021
BighornIrvine - Culver Drive, CA5/29/2021
BighornLoomis, CA6/1/2021
BighornPlacerville - Missouri Flat Rd, CA6/1/2021
BighornSan Bruno, CA5/31/2021
BighornSan Fernando, CA5/29/2021
BighornSan Francisco - Geary Blvd, CA5/31/2021
BighornSan Luis Obispo - Los Osos Valley Rd, CA5/31/2021
BighornSand City, CA5/31/2021
BighornSanta Ysabel, CA5/29/2021
BighornSunnyvale - S Bernardo Ave, CA5/31/2021
JSergeantDavis, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantEl Cerrito, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantElk Grove - Elk Grove Blvd, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantFort Bragg, CA6/8/2021
JSergeantGreenbrae, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantLaytonville, CA6/8/2021
JSergeantLincoln - Groveland Lane, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantLoomis, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantMarin City, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantNovato, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantPlacerville - Missouri Flat Rd, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantRichmond - Pierce St, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantRoseville - Galleria Boulevard, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantSacramento - Freeport Blvd, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantWoodland, CA6/9/2021
JSergeantBurley, ID5/28/2021
JSergeantBig Sky, MT5/28/2021
JSergeantGreat Falls, MT5/29/2021
JSergeantHelena, MT5/29/2021
JSergeantWells, NV5/27/2021
JSergeantHillsboro, OR6/7/2021
JSergeantOntario, OR5/27/2021
JSergeantSalem, OR6/7/2021
JSergeantAuburn, WA6/6/2021
JSergeantBellevue, WA6/6/2021
JSergeantBlaine, WA6/2/2021
JSergeantBothell, WA6/2/2021
JSergeantCle Elum, WA5/30/2021
JSergeantEntiat, WA6/4/2021
JSergeantFederal Way, WA6/3/2021
JSergeantForks, WA6/3/2021
JSergeantIssaquah, WA6/4/2021
JSergeantKelso, WA6/7/2021
JSergeantLacey, WA6/7/2021
JSergeantMoses Lake, WA5/30/2021
JSergeantNorth Bend, WA5/30/2021
JSergeantSeattle - Northgate, WA5/31/2021
JSergeantSeattle - NW Ballard Way, WA5/31/2021
JSergeantSeattle - Union St, WA5/31/2021
JSergeantSpokane, WA5/30/2021
JSergeantTumwater, WA6/7/2021
JSergeantVancouver - NE Vancouver Mall Dr, WA6/7/2021
JSergeantYakima, WA6/4/2021
Big EarlBrighton, CO6/6/2021
Big EarlConifer, CO6/7/2021
Big EarlMonument, CO6/7/2021
Big EarlSuperior - S Marshall Rd (SC), CO6/6/2021
Big EarlBoise, ID6/5/2021
Big EarlBurley, ID6/5/2021
Big EarlPocatello, ID6/5/2021
Big EarlTwin Falls, ID6/5/2021
Big EarlSpringfield, IL6/8/2021
Big EarlEmporia, KS6/8/2021
Big EarlMission, KS6/8/2021
Big EarlOlathe, KS6/8/2021
Big EarlWichita, KS6/7/2021
Big EarlBethany, MO6/8/2021
Big EarlHannibal, MO6/8/2021
Big EarlSt. Joseph, MO6/8/2021
Big EarlBaker City, OR6/5/2021
Big EarlOntario, OR6/5/2021
Big EarlPendleton, OR6/5/2021
Big EarlDraper, UT6/6/2021
Big EarlSalt Lake City - S 300 W, UT6/6/2021
Big EarlTremonton, UT6/6/2021
Big EarlKennewick, WA6/5/2021
Big EarlYakima, WA6/5/2021
Big EarlEvanston, WY6/6/2021
Big EarlLaramie, WY6/6/2021
Big EarlRawlins, WY6/6/2021
Big EarlRock Springs, WY6/6/2021
NKYTAFort Bragg, CA5/28/2021
NKYTASan Bruno, CA5/31/2021
NKYTASan Francisco - Geary Blvd, CA5/27/2021
NKYTAHillsboro, OR5/29/2021
NKYTAMedford, OR5/29/2021
NKYTASalem, OR5/29/2021
NKYTABellevue, WA5/29/2021
NKYTAFederal Way, WA5/29/2021
NKYTALacey, WA5/29/2021
NKYTASeattle - Northgate, WA5/29/2021
NKYTASeattle - NW Ballard Way, WA5/29/2021
TdreamerSuperior - S Marshall Rd (SC), CO5/20/20215/20/2018
TdreamerBloomington, IN5/28/2021
TdreamerRichmond, IN5/28/2021
TdreamerSpeedway, IN5/28/2021
TdreamerFlorence, KY5/29/2021
TdreamerLexington, KY5/29/2021
TdreamerLouisville - Towne Center Drive, KY5/28/2021
TdreamerLouisville, KY5/28/2021
TdreamerOneonta, NY5/30/2021
TdreamerChillicothe, OH5/29/2021
TdreamerPolaris, OH5/29/2021
TdreamerGrove City, PA5/30/2021
TdreamerJim Thorpe (northbound), PA5/30/2021
TdreamerJim Thorpe (southbound), PA5/30/2021
TdreamerPittsburgh, PA5/29/2021
TdreamerSomerset (westbound), PA5/29/2021
TdreamerState College, PA5/30/2021
TdreamerWashington, PA5/29/2021
TdreamerWilliamsport, PA5/30/2021
TdreamerLake Geneva, WI5/25/2021
GHammerMinneapolis, MN5/31/2021
GHammerMinnetonka, MN5/31/2021
GHammerBig Sky, MT6/3/2021
GHammerWest Yellowstone, MT6/3/2021
GHammerHines - North US-20, OR6/6/2021
GHammerCuster, SD6/1/2021
GHammerJackson, WY6/5/2021
DavidBWhite Hills, AZ6/3/2021
DavidBHesperia, CA6/3/2021
DavidBPasadena, CA6/3/2021
DavidBBrighton, CO6/1/2021
DavidBCentennial, CO6/1/2021
DavidBConifer, CO6/1/2021
DavidBCraig, CO6/1/2021
DavidBIdaho Springs, CO6/1/2021
DavidBKremmling, CO6/1/2021
DavidBLakewood, CO6/1/2021
DavidBMontrose, CO6/2/2021
DavidBSuperior - S Marshall Rd (SC), CO6/1/2021
DavidBThornton, CO6/1/2021
DavidBLas Vegas - Grand Central Parkway, NV6/3/2021
DavidBLas Vegas - The LINQ High Roller, NV6/3/2021
DavidBCedar City, UT6/3/2021
DavidBDraper, UT6/2/2021
DavidBSalt Lake City - S 300 W, UT6/2/2021
DavidBSt. George - Convention Center Drive, UT6/3/2021
theflyerAurora - IL-59, IL5/30/2021
theflyerBuffalo Grove, IL5/30/2021
theflyerChicago - N Elston Ave, IL5/31/2021
theflyerChicago - O’Hare, IL5/30/2021
theflyerFlossmoor, IL5/30/2021
theflyerNorthbrook, IL5/30/2021
theflyerBloomington, IN5/31/2021
theflyerHowe (eastbound), IN5/31/2021
theflyerKokomo, IN5/31/2021
theflyerMichigan City, IN5/31/2021
theflyerRichmond, IN5/31/2021
theflyerRolling Prairie (eastbound), IN5/31/2021
theflyerSpeedway, IN5/31/2021
theflyerMinneapolis, MN5/26/2021
theflyerMinnetonka, MN5/26/2021
theflyerSt. Louis Park, MN5/26/2021
theflyerWashington, PA6/1/2021
theflyerLake Geneva, WI5/30/2021
IT GeekMackinaw City, MI6/7/2021
ThinkjeDubuque, IA5/27/2021
ThinkjeGilman, IL5/27/2021
ThinkjePeoria, IL5/27/2021
ThinkjePeru, IL5/27/2021
ThinkjeBloomington, IN5/28/2021
ThinkjeKokomo, IN5/28/2021
ThinkjeRichmond, IN5/28/2021
ThinkjeSpeedway, IN5/28/2021
ThinkjeFlorence, KY5/28/2021
ThinkjeLouisville - Towne Center Drive, KY5/28/2021
ThinkjeCalifornia, MD6/5/2021
ThinkjeFlemington, NJ5/31/2021
ThinkjeChillicothe, OH5/29/2021
ThinkjeGrove City, PA5/30/2021
ThinkjeJim Thorpe (northbound), PA5/31/2021
ThinkjeJim Thorpe (southbound), PA5/31/2021
ThinkjeKing of Prussia, PA5/31/2021
ThinkjePittsburgh, PA5/30/2021
ThinkjeSomerset (westbound), PA5/30/2021
ThinkjeState College, PA5/31/2021
ThinkjeWashington, PA5/30/2021
ThinkjeWilliamsport, PA5/31/2021
ThinkjeHarrisonburg, VA5/29/2021
ThinkjeStafford, VA5/29/2021
ThinkjeSterling, VA6/6/2021
kk7pBeaumont, CA6/3/2021
kk7pBishop, CA6/3/2021
kk7pHesperia, CA6/3/2021
kk7pLas Vegas - Grand Central Parkway, NV6/7/2021
brandenTusayan, AZ5/8/2021
brandenBoulder, CO5/27/2021
brandenEstes Park, CO5/28/2021
brandenIdaho Springs, CO5/28/2021
brandenSilverthorne, CO5/19/2021
brandenSuperior - S Marshall Rd (SC), CO5/28/2021
brandenDanbury, CT6/5/2021
brandenDarien, CT (south)6/8/2021
brandenFairfield - Northbound, CT6/8/2021
brandenFairfield - Southbound, CT6/8/2021
brandenGreenwich, CT (north)6/8/2021
brandenHartford - Leibert Rd, CT6/6/2021
brandenHartford, CT6/6/2021
brandenMadison - Southbound, CT6/6/2021
brandenManchester, CT6/6/2021
brandenMilford - Boston Post Rd, CT6/8/2021
brandenMilford, CT (south)6/8/2021
brandenNorth Stamford, CT6/8/2021
brandenStamford, CT6/8/2021
brandenWest Hartford, CT6/6/2021
brandenEffingham, IL6/3/2021
brandenIndianapolis, IN6/3/2021
brandenRichmond, IN6/3/2021
brandenTerre Haute, IN6/3/2021
brandenWest Springfield, MA6/7/2021
brandenColumbia, MO6/2/2021
brandenIndependence, MO6/2/2021
brandenSt. Charles - Beale St, MO6/3/2021
brandenSt. Charles, MO6/3/2021
brandenBasking Ridge, NJ6/9/2021
brandenBoonton, NJ6/8/2021
brandenFlemington, NJ6/8/2021
brandenParsippany, NJ6/8/2021
brandenSpringfield - Cleveland Place, NJ6/9/2021
brandenWoodcliff Lake, NJ6/8/2021
brandenFishkill, NY6/5/2021
brandenMiddletown, NY6/5/2021
brandenNewburgh, NY6/5/2021
brandenTarrytown, NY6/8/2021
brandenWest Nyack, NY6/8/2021
brandenCambridge, OH6/4/2021
brandenGrove City, OH6/4/2021
brandenAllentown, PA6/9/2021
brandenAltoona, PA6/4/2021
brandenBellefonte, PA6/4/2021
brandenBloomsburg, PA6/5/2021
brandenBreezewood, PA6/9/2021
brandenCarlisle, PA6/9/2021
brandenMoosic, PA6/5/2021
brandenNorth Huntingdon, PA6/4/2021
brandenPittsburgh, PA6/9/2021
brandenSomerset (westbound), PA6/9/2021
brandenSomerset, PA6/9/2021
brandenState College, PA6/4/2021
brandenWashington, PA6/4/2021
brandenChildress, TX4/26/2021
brandenHenrietta, TX4/26/2021
brandenCedar City, UT5/15/2021
brandenDraper, UT5/16/2021
brandenTriadelphia, WV6/4/2021
brandenCheyenne, WY5/20/2021
brandenLusk, WY5/20/2021
brandenWheatland, WY5/25/2021
benswingTowson, MD6/4/2021
benswingAsheville - South Tunnel Rd, NC5/29/2021
benswingColfax, NC5/29/2021
benswingCherry Hill - Walt Whitman, NJ6/4/2021
benswingCherry Hill, NJ6/4/2021
benswingPedricktown - Clara Barton, NJ5/29/2021
benswingPedricktown - John Fenwick, NJ5/31/2021
benswingTrenton - Richard Stockton, NJ6/4/2021
benswingGettysburg, PA6/6/2021
benswingCharlottesville - Proffit Road, VA5/29/2021
benswingCharlottesville, VA5/29/2021
benswingLynchburg, VA5/29/2021
benswingSterling, VA6/4/2021
Randy SpencerAlturas, CA6/4/2021
Randy SpencerFort Bragg, CA6/5/2021
Randy SpencerSan Bruno, CA6/5/2021
Randy SpencerSan Francisco - Geary Blvd, CA6/5/2021
Randy SpencerYreka, CA6/5/2021
Randy SpencerHillsboro, OR6/3/2021
Randy SpencerHines - North US-20, OR6/4/2021
Randy SpencerMedford, OR6/5/2021
Randy SpencerSalem, OR6/3/2021
Randy SpencerBellevue, WA6/3/2021
Randy SpencerFederal Way, WA6/3/2021
Randy SpencerSeattle - 1201 2nd Avenue, WA6/3/2021
Randy SpencerSeattle - Northgate, WA6/3/2021
Randy SpencerSeattle - NW Ballard Way, WA6/3/2021
Randy SpencerYakima, WA6/4/2021
Only TronsCalifornia, MD5/31/2021
Only TronsWaldorf, MD5/31/2021
Only TronsKing George - Owens Drive, VA5/31/2021
Only TronsStafford, VA5/31/2021
Only TronsSterling, VA6/1/2021
matt_net_zeroFederal Way, WA4/3/2021
matt_net_zeroKelso, WA4/2/2021
matt_net_zeroLacey, WA4/3/2021
matt_net_zeroTumwater, WA4/3/2021
cpaAuburn, AL6/4/2021
cpaGreenville, AL6/4/2021
cpaMobile, AL6/3/2021
cpaBuckeye, AZ5/30/2021
cpaCasa Grande, AZ5/31/2021
cpaEhrenberg, AZ5/30/2021
cpaPhoenix - Agua Fria Fwy, AZ5/31/2021
cpaPhoenix - East Camelback Rd, AZ5/31/2021
cpaScottsdale - N Kierland Blvd, AZ5/31/2021
cpaScottsdale - N Scottsdale Rd, AZ5/31/2021
cpaTucson - East Skyline Drive, AZ5/31/2021
cpaTucson, AZ5/31/2021
cpaWillcox, AZ5/31/2021
cpaBeaumont, CA5/30/2021
cpaHesperia, CA5/30/2021
cpaPalmdale, CA5/30/2021
cpaCrestview, FL6/3/2021
cpaAtlanta - Lenox Road, GA6/5/2021
cpaAtlanta - Peachtree Road, GA6/5/2021
cpaBuford, GA6/6/2021
cpaColumbus, GA6/4/2021
cpaDouglasville, GA6/5/2021
cpaEast Point, GA6/4/2021
cpaMarietta, GA6/5/2021
cpaNewnan, GA6/4/2021
cpaEffingham, IL6/9/2021
cpaRichmond, IN6/9/2021
cpaTerre Haute, IN6/9/2021
cpaBaton Rouge, LA6/3/2021
cpaLafayette, LA6/3/2021
cpaLake Charles, LA6/3/2021
cpaMetairie, LA6/3/2021
cpaSlidell, LA6/3/2021
cpaLa Vale, MD6/7/2021
cpaSt. Charles - Beale St, MO6/9/2021
cpaSt. Charles, MO6/9/2021
cpaD'Iberville, MS6/3/2021
cpaAsheville - South Tunnel Rd, NC6/6/2021
cpaAsheville, NC6/6/2021
cpaDeming, NM5/31/2021
cpaCambridge, OH6/9/2021
cpaDayton, OH6/9/2021
cpaCranberry, PA6/7/2021
cpaFranklin Park, PA6/7/2021
cpaPittsburgh, PA6/8/2021
cpaWashington, PA6/7/2021
cpaGreenville, SC6/6/2021
cpaBristol, TN6/6/2021
cpaChannelview, TX6/2/2021
cpaColumbus, TX6/2/2021
cpaEl Paso, TX6/1/2021
cpaFlatonia, TX6/2/2021
cpaFort Stockton, TX6/1/2021
cpaHouston - North, TX6/2/2021
cpaHouston - Northwest Fwy, TX6/2/2021
cpaJunction, TX6/1/2021
cpaKaty, TX6/2/2021
cpaLeon Springs, TX6/2/2021
cpaOzona, TX6/1/2021
cpaPecos, TX6/1/2021
cpaSan Antonio, TX6/2/2021
cpaSan Marcos, TX6/2/2021
cpaSchertz, TX6/2/2021
cpaVan Horn, TX6/1/2021
cpaHarrisonburg, VA6/7/2021
cpaLexington, VA6/6/2021
cpaMt. Jackson, VA6/7/2021
cpaStaunton, VA6/7/2021
cpaStrasburg, VA6/7/2021
cpaWytheville, VA6/6/2021
cpaMorgantown, WV6/7/2021
cpaTriadelphia, WV6/8/2021
Shesmyne2"Davis, CA5/28/2021
Shesmyne2"Lincoln - Groveland Lane, CA5/30/2021
Shesmyne2"Loomis, CA5/30/2021
Shesmyne2"San Bruno, CA5/31/2021
Shesmyne2"San Mateo - Hillsdale Boulevard, CA5/30/2021
Shesmyne2"Woodland, CA5/28/2021
SilverMonkRolling Prairie (eastbound), IN6/5/2021
SilverMonkRolling Prairie (westbound), IN6/5/2021
SilverMonkSt. Joseph, MI6/5/2021
Cameron AClovis, CA6/6/2021
Cameron ACopperopolis, CA6/6/2021
Cameron AFresno - North Riverside Drive, CA6/6/2021
Cameron AJackson, CA6/6/2021
Cameron AMerced - Martin Luther King Junior Way, CA6/6/2021
Cameron APlacerville - Missouri Flat Rd, CA6/6/2021
Cameron ATraver, CA6/6/2021
gnelsonMount Vernon, IL6/8/2021
gnelsonLexington, KY6/8/2021
gnelsonLouisville - Towne Center Drive, KY6/8/2021
gnelsonFrederick, MD6/9/2021
gnelsonHagerstown - Venture Dr, MD6/9/2021
gnelsonLa Vale, MD6/9/2021
gnelsonJoplin, MO6/8/2021
gnelsonMehlville, MO6/8/2021
gnelsonRolla, MO6/8/2021
gnelsonSpringfield, MO6/8/2021
gnelsonCharleston, WV6/8/2021
gnelsonHuntington, WV6/8/2021
gnelsonMorgantown, WV6/9/2021
StefanSarzioAarhus (SC), Denmark6/3/2021
StefanSarzioHaverslev, Denmark6/3/2021
StefanSarzioHedensted, Denmark6/3/2021
StefanSarzioHjørring, Denmark6/3/2021
StefanSarzioIkast, Denmark6/3/2021
StefanSarzioRanders, Denmark6/3/2021
StefanSarzioRødekro, Denmark6/3/2021
YYZ-IADMiddletown, DE6/4/2021
YYZ-IADCalifornia, MD6/3/2021
YYZ-IADTowson, MD6/4/2021
YYZ-IADWaldorf, MD6/4/2021
YYZ-IADBinghamton, NY6/4/2021
YYZ-IADJim Thorpe (northbound), PA6/4/2021
YYZ-IADJim Thorpe (southbound), PA6/4/2021
YYZ-IADKing of Prussia, PA6/4/2021
YYZ-IADSomerset (westbound), PA5/31/2021
YYZ-IADSterling, VA6/3/2021
Polly WogBoulder, CO5/28/2021
Polly WogBrighton, CO5/29/2021
Polly WogCentennial, CO5/29/2021
Polly WogConifer, CO5/29/2021
Polly WogDenver, CO5/29/2021
Polly WogIdaho Springs, CO5/30/2021
Polly WogLakewood, CO5/29/2021
Polly WogLone Tree, CO5/29/2021
Polly WogLoveland, CO5/28/2021
Polly WogSuperior - S Marshall Rd (SC), CO5/29/2021
Polly WogThornton, CO5/29/2021
Polly WogCheyenne, WY5/28/2021
Polly WogLaramie, WY5/28/2021
Polly WogRawlins, WY5/28/2021
Polly WogRock Springs, WY5/28/2021
bmahClovis, CA5/29/2021
bmahFresno - North Riverside Drive, CA5/29/2021
bmahMerced - Martin Luther King Junior Way, CA5/29/2021
bmahSan Bruno, CA5/31/2021
scottf200Coralville, IA5/25/2021
smithg13Cherry Hill - Walt Whitman, NJ6/4/2021
smithg13Cherry Hill, NJ6/4/2021
smithg13Trenton - Richard Stockton, NJ6/4/2021
smithg13Jim Thorpe (northbound), PA5/29/2021
smithg13Jim Thorpe (southbound), PA5/31/2021
BagheeraNYClaymont - Philadelphia Pike, DE5/28/2021
BagheeraNYDover, DE5/31/2021
BagheeraNYMiddletown, DE5/31/2021
BagheeraNYOcean City, MD5/30/2021
BagheeraNYSalisbury, MD5/28/2021
BagheeraNYIthaca, NY7/14/2020
BagheeraNYJim Thorpe (northbound), PA5/31/2021
Stephen_Brown_IIAspen, CO5/31/2021
Stephen_Brown_IIConifer, CO5/31/2021
Stephen_Brown_IIMontrose, CO5/30/2021
Stephen_Brown_IIMonument, CO5/28/2021
Stephen_Brown_IIPoncha Springs, CO5/29/2021
Stephen_Brown_IIFarmington, NM5/30/2021
bvarianlvrFredericksburg, VA5/31/2021
bvarianlvrHaymarket, VA7/18/2020
bvarianlvrStafford, VA5/31/2021
bvarianlvrTappahannock, VA5/31/2021
bvarianlvrVienna, VA10/17/2020
CharleyBCGreenfield, CA6/1/2021
CharleyBCPaso Robles, CA6/6/2021
CharleyBCPismo Beach, CA6/1/2021
CharleyBCSalinas, CA6/6/2021
CharleyBCSan Jose - Coleman Ave, CA6/6/2021
CharleyBCSan Jose - East Capitol Expressway, CA6/1/2021
PittCalebPittsburgh, PA6/4/2021
hoshinoSan Juan Capistrano, CA5/31/2021
hoshinoSanta Ana - E 5th St, CA6/1/2021

View attachment 671454
  4. Stamford, CT - 6/8/21
  10. Boonton, NJ - 6/8/21