Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am often amazed by the Leaderboard remembering the details of SC spots.
If anyone knows a golfer, they can do the same thing. Remember what they hit on whatever hole on whatever course.
Amazes me every time.
I am so grateful that I have a 3 to tell me where I’ve been & I’m under 200! ;)
Some really are memorable, we should start a list.

Don’t forget Meijer, HiVee, or Target, Dicks, Hotels...or Outlet and regular malls.

Memorable to us:

Murdo, SD
Madison, WI #1
Moab, UT
Mojave, CA (no power)
Twin Falls, ID (last Battery cold soak EVER)
Lusk, WY (slush)
Colby, KS (just because)
Marathon, FL

Harris Ranch for posterity.
Custer, ribbon cutting.
Sheridan, WY - because first place! ;-)

Some really are memorable, we should start a list.
Murdo, SD
That one is a big internet high-five from me!! Love the decor in the Range Country Lodging and you have to dig the double meaning of the name.
Rusty Spur has good food and a variety of beer. Murdo Drive-In had some good ice-cream. OMG the Pioneer Auto Museum. Been twice. It'll wear you and your jaw (dropping) out.

Badlands are not too far east of there. Last time I went out with a neighbor we got in about 3:30p or so and shot over to the badlands (diff time zone) and made it back buy 9:50ish. I recall because I wanted to take him to the Rusty Spur for dinner. Kitchen was closing up. Only had drinks and then some dang subway at the Pilot Travel Center. Badlands were worth it tho.

Murdo, SD
laB6yfp.jpg

Pioneer Auto Museum - South Dakota Auto Museum Antique Collections Unique Collectibles
Rusty Spur - rusty spur murdo sd - Google Search
Range Country Lodge - http://rangecountry.com/

That one is a big internet high-five from me!! Love the decor in the Range Country Lodging and you have to dig the double meaning of the name.
Rusty Spur has good food and a variety of beer. Murdo Drive-In had some good ice-cream. OMG the Pioneer Auto Museum. Been twice. It'll wear you and your jaw (dropping) out.

Badlands are not too far east of there. Last time I went out with a neighbor we got in about 3:30p or so and shot over to the badlands (diff time zone) and made it back buy 9:50ish. I recall because I wanted to take him to the Rusty Spur for dinner. Kitchen was closing up. Only had drinks and then some dang subway at the Pilot Travel Center. Badlands were worth it tho.

Murdo, SD
laB6yfp.jpg

Pioneer Auto Museum - South Dakota Auto Museum Antique Collections Unique Collectibles
These types of posts and this fine crew is why I am so proud to be a Tesla owner and small bit player in the GAME. So much fun and so worthwhile: I try to explain it to my non-Tesla friends and family and they don’t get it, which is fine and understandable. Carry on the exploring and learnings my friends

Murdo, SD
laB6yfp.jpg

I’m going to have to spend more time exploring Murdo next year. This year it was cold and very windy and I wasn’t really dressed for the occasion, so we just hung out at the Superchargers. I want to see that auto museum!

• Love
Reactions: scottf200

These types of posts and this fine crew is why I am so proud to be a Tesla owner and small bit player in the GAME. So much fun and so worthwhile: I try to explain it to my non-Tesla friends and family and they don’t get it, which is fine and understandable. Carry on the exploring and learnings my friends

I’m going to have to spend more time exploring Murdo next year. This year it was cold and very windy and I wasn’t really dressed for the occasion, so we just hung out at the Superchargers. I want to see that auto museum!

Thanks. I did a search in Google photos for "Murdo SD" and it found I was last there 2019-06-04 [early summer; good weather] so that is what I plugged into TeslaFI.COM 'Drives --> Road Trip Search' to find the map of that day. [I said 'east' above but obviously I traved 'west' to the Badlands]. Looks like we arrived at Murdo at 4pm and charged for an hour before heading out. Remember the time zone changes just West of Murdo ... which I guess is just somewhat of a novelty except that made the gates of the badland stay open an hour longer :)

Ref: Wall SD to Murdo Sd is 82 miles or about 1h 10m
PITBUkS.jpg

Note: when I was there I don't think Wall SD had a Supercharger. WAIT ... what the heck!! According to supercharge.info it say the Wall SD supercharger opened the NEXT day after the aforementioned jaunt. Also that was before I joined this little contest ... I definitely will hit it next time even if I don't want to see any of the touristy stuff there!

f6Gqliv.jpg

Thanks. I did a search in Google photos for "Murdo SD" and it found I was last there 2019-06-04 [early summer; good weather] so that is what I plugged into TeslaFI.COM 'Drives --> Road Trip Search' to find the map of that day. [I said 'east' above but obviously I traved 'west' to the Badlands]. Looks like we arrived at Murdo at 4pm and charged for an hour before heading out. Remember the time zone changes just West of Murdo ... which I guess is just somewhat of a novelty except that made the gates of the badland stay open an hour longer :)

Ref: Wall SD to Murdo Sd is 82 miles or about 1h 10m
PITBUkS.jpg

Note: when I was there I don't think Wall SD had a Supercharger. WAIT ... what the heck!! According to supercharge.info it say the Wall SD supercharger opened the NEXT day after the aforementioned jaunt. Also that was before I joined this little contest ... I definitely will hit it next time even if I don't want to see any of the touristy stuff there!

f6Gqliv.jpg
There's a good chance Wall was open that day and you missed out on a "first!" Bighorn thanks you :)

Recently retired
That's it... We need to fork the game. I can't handle another person ahead of me on the list that's retired. :)

The magic of the 3. I dont think I could have done it in my S.
And while we're at it... Let's split off those that have a Model 3 into their own category too. :)

I'm suffering from M3 envy at the charge speeds... I barely crack 93Kw these days....and I lost another 4 miles of range too.

But nice haul for one trip... I'm sure you'll add on quite a few more on the way back home.

That's it... We need to fork the game. I can't handle another person ahead of me on the list that's retired. :)

And while we're at it... Let's split off those that have a Model 3 into their own category too. :)
That makes sense to me, I am feeling the EXPENSE of all this driving. I know it's cheaper to own a TM3 and pay for SuC'ing, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt when I see the numbers tick over. I am sure if I had FREE charging I would spend less time sitting at home charging off the solar panels on the roof and more time racking up SuC Touch and Go's

Short day today, was going to head up to Toledo/Cleveland area today but chickened out due to the weather.

Somerset PA
Breezewood PA
Hagerstown MD
Martinsburg WV
Multiple pileups and several deaths in Ohio today. I wouldn't call that chickening out, I'd call that prudent.

That makes sense to me, I am feeling the EXPENSE of all this driving. I know it's cheaper to own a TM3 and pay for SuC'ing, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt when I see the numbers tick over. I am sure if I had FREE charging I would spend less time sitting at home charging off the solar panels on the roof and more time racking up SuC Touch and Go's
Often a conversation w/the Hubs. Take the S for free, or the 3 for efficiency??
Depends on the trip I suppose...

Often a conversation w/the Hubs. Take the S for free, or the 3 for efficiency??
Depends on the trip I suppose...
We have the same discussions. So far we use my wife's 3 for local drives not requiring any charging and my S for long trips, but one of these days I'd like to take a long trip in the 3. It's sick how much extra range and better efficiency (and faster charging) the 3 has.