Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the game!! You are on the leaderboard with 4 unique superchargers!
Thanks, I forgot the 2 Burbank ones are actually same spot, I didn't list 2 times I charged at Burbank Service Center since the car was in for service once. Had the dreaded panel gap issue.

6/29/2019 Took Delivery Burbank Service Center got charged 43% to 90% before I drove it home so that doesn't count.
7/19/2019 was supercharge while car in service. I'm not sure if that would count either.

The listed Burbank, CA supercharger does have lines sometimes. But this is a different one, supercharger at the Burbank service center a mile east of there. I have tried to charge there before but the center uses the spots for parking vehicles, so it’s rarely available.

You're right when I was in for service at Burbank Service center the charging spots all got car parked in it so that is a harder place to charge unless your car is there for service.

I am on a road trip to Glacier NP and then to Yellowstone NP.

I thought Ritzville WA was going to be my first new SC. But when I got there I realized that I have charged here (the visuals are unique). And I know the exact date. Lima MT was new one.

I updated the spreadsheet and realized that my past dates are fillers based on year/month reported earlier. I can make that more exact based on credit card statements - not sure I have the motivation.

Kalispell-St Marys-Kalispell may be "interesting". I will charge at Lake McDonald in either direction but may also need to charge in St Marys, hopefully at one of the campgrounds. (Hope Is The Plan :eek:)

Reactions: TreborThickweb
I updated the spreadsheet and realized that my past dates are fillers based on year/month reported earlier. I can make that more exact based on credit card statements - not sure I have the motivation.
It's up to you. If you are able to provide more exact dates, you and all of us will be able to benefit from better data analytics as the Tableau capabilities are enhanced. If you have the dates, but don't have time to enter them in the spreadsheet, you can PM what you have to me or @Darren S and we will take care of updating it.

8/14/2019 Chico CA
8/14/2019 Yuba City CA
8/14/2019 Roseville CA
8/14/2019 Fairfield Holiday CA
I thought I would pull ahead of Pdxrajiv but I see he has collected one more!
updated

Can you check you visit date for Mt Shasta - Morgan Way? It was not open on 10/17/2017.

upload_2019-8-14_20-52-19.png

Edit - looks like it was my mistake. Found your entry from the wiki. I'll update.
upload_2019-8-14_21-0-21.png

Last edited:
Last summer (early September I think) when at least the top 4 were simultaneously on the road, nobody pulled into their driveway with less than 10k miles;)

I succumbed to peer pressure and both exceeded 10,000 miles (in 20 days) and nabbed plenty of Superchargers to have a ratio above 1.0 of supercharger visits to days owned while driving through New England. Up to 237 SC visits now on day 226 of ownership!

Virginia

Leesburg. #750

Maryland

Riverdale Park
Looks like it's time to head home...or to Nova Scotia. :)

My guess is that Enfield NS will wait until at least one or two of the six under construction sites open in ME/NB. And it seems likely we'll see some of them open soon now that pedestals have started flowing to these sites.

I am on a road trip to Glacier NP and then to Yellowstone NP.

I thought Ritzville WA was going to be my first new SC. But when I got there I realized that I have charged here (the visuals are unique). And I know the exact date. Lima MT was new one.

Kalispell-St Marys-Kalispell may be "interesting". I will charge at Lake McDonald in either direction but may also need to charge in St Marys, hopefully at one of the campgrounds. (Hope Is The Plan :eek:)
Please make the effort. We are vastly improving our tableau visualizations, to include graphs that show competitor data down to the day. See my next post.

Folks, please bookmark our new Tableau project. We now have two Tableau projects. I've learned so much and we've improved the underlying spreadsheet structures so dramatically, that it is worth starting fresh. I'll probably eventually recreate the old visualizations into the new project but that won't happen soon, so we'll continue to run two of them. Your bookmarks to the original project will continue working and all of the maps will remain there for now.

Before I dive into the details, I encourage everyone to go to the Superchargers visited per day visualization and deslect all competitors but yourself. It's a cool view to see your supercharging journey.

Anywho, here is what is created so far in the new project.

• The new Leaderboard allows you to filter the chart by:
  • Days since last SC visit
  • Region of the world
  • Hail from region
  • The year the competitor started supercharging. For this filter, you can either adjust the slider or just click on the begin/end year and type in a new year.
  • and any combination of individual competitors.
  • When the competitor began supercharging
  • Hail from region
  • The country where the SC is located
  • Any combination of individual competitors.
  • You can now filter this chart by
    • How many SC's were visited in a single day. Either move the sliders or just click onto the start or end date and type a value. When you use the slider, it is pretty wild to just see dots disappear.
    • Visit date. This slider allows you to focus on just a certain period of time.
    • Hail from region
    • competitor
  • I also added a trend line that updates as you filter the results. it is fascinating to filter the visualization down to an individual competitor and see how the trend line changes. For instance, my trend line is up but Bighorn's is down if looked at over the whole time window. See below. It is counterintuitive to see bighorn's trend line going down but that is because he's already hit virtually every supercharger location.
Here are a few images from the Superchargers visited by day chart.

SCs per day.jpg
theflyer SCs per day.jpg
bighorn SCs per day.jpg

Today’s Major League scoreboard:

Laytonville

Mt. Shasta City on Morgan Way—it is the newer one with sixteen stalls across the street from the original four at the motel.

It was white-knuckle time driving from Eureka to Mt. Shasta City. Zero SC en route. Stopped for 8kWh at a campground and drove 40 MPH up the six ascents to arrive with 8%. Damn navigation would not zone in on the route I wanted to drive. .

Los Doyers also reduced their magic number to 22 while reaching 81 victories in 122 games.

Today’s Major League scoreboard:

Laytonville

Mt. Shasta City on Morgan Way—it is the newer one with sixteen stalls across the street from the original four at the motel.

It was white-knuckle time driving from Eureka to Mt. Shasta City. Zero SC en route. Stopped for 8kWh at a campground and drove 40 MPH up the six ascents to arrive with 8%. Damn navigation would not zone in on the route I wanted to drive. .

Los Doyers also reduced their magic number to 22 while reaching 81 victories in 122 games.
What are you driving? That one doesn't seem like it should be *that* difficult but I'm guessing you're driving a degraded 85 or something.