Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, it's even worse than that.
My recollection is that the activity happened in the "Useful Information" thread @NKYTA created and kept recycling once it got to around 1000 posts, so if one were to look for the thread there would be multiple alternatives, but with the activity segregated in each by a date range.
Here's where one wishes they had a time machine and go back to make different choices.
Those were my journal of visits. Are they cached somewhere or gone with each refresh?

Oh, it's even worse than that.
My recollection is that the activity happened in the "Useful Information" thread @NKYTA created and kept recycling once it got to around 1000 posts, so if one were to look for the thread there would be multiple alternatives, but with the activity segregated in each by a date range.
Here's where one wishes they had a time machine and go back to make different choices.
One could try the wayback machine. Looks like you can get back to at least 2016. Tesla Motors |

Regarding repeat visits...

We'd need an extensive rework of the spreadsheet to handle that for everyone.

We are getting closer. If anyone wants to look at the "Visits" tab of the spreadsheet, that is the future. Right now it has only the top 25 competitors listed, but it is a "table" that lists the competitor (CID), the supercharger (SID), and the date visited.

If/when we transition to this "database-like" recording of visits, rather than the spreasheet matrix we use now, we could have multiple rows for a CID/SID combination, recording multiple visits. TeslaFi has no trouble recording multiple visits to the same supercharger. :)

And we would no longer have to maintain our own copy of the supercharger list from supercharge.info - the SID (supercharger id) is from their data.

Right now the "Visits" tab is periodically updated from the big matrix in the Supercharger tab where we record the first visit date.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer and NKYTA
NKYTA:
Do you have specific dates visited for any of those early chargers? You first posted your visits here:

Most Superchargers Visited

In looking through the dates for your early visits, it looks like you may have provided (or @Darren S) figured out the month of the visit, but they all got posted as the first day of the month. I'm trying to clean this up a bit, and will either change them to the last day of the month or the correct date if you can provide it.

@Half Dollar Bill has it correct. I did recycle those pages, and I didn’t take over the HOW TO thread from JT until maybe late 2015 or even 2016.

If Madison, WI was 8/8/2014, then the SD and MN were the prior day. CO and UT the day before that. Vegas the day before that.

5/25/13 for Harris Ranch and Tejon. 5/26/13 for Hawthorne. Pretty sure we did Gilroy a month after it opened.

Still haven't actually gone to the 2nd Philly location though
They renamed it at your request. It is calling out to you.
upload_2019-8-11_21-2-38.png

Did you see they changed the name though? it's no longer Market somethingorother. Now it's City Center or some such.

But I will say, if you want to get to 200, it's probably a good idea to, you know, get the ones in the city where you live. :)
Philadelphians love it when you call it City Center!

The Seattle version is when tourists refer to "Pike's Market, Pike Street Market, Pike's Place Market" or any of the other variations they come up with :)

• Funny
Reactions: Darren S
Our major update to the spreadsheet seems to have broken our tableau project. At the moment, the online version is working but it doesn't look like it'll update. The last update was yesterday about 5 p.m.. I've gone through and documented all the visualizations. It's already late so I'm going to have to leave further investigation or reconstruction until later this week or this weekend. This probably won't be a fast fix and we may end up with new URLs for everything as it might just be better and easier to start with a fresh workbook.

Our major update to the spreadsheet seems to have broken our tableau project. At the moment, the online version is working but it doesn't look like it'll update. The last update was yesterday about 5 p.m.. I've gone through and documented all the visualizations. It's already late so I'm going to have to leave further investigation or reconstruction until later this week or this weekend. This probably won't be a fast fix and we may end up with new URLs for everything as it might just be better and easier to start with a fresh workbook.

Ouch. That’s a painful setback. I’m sure the new spreadsheet and data management will be worth the trouble.

Last edited:
Denver to Chicago is an impressive day in an EV! Curious how many hours that took start to finish.

I used to do 1,000 mile days in my ICE every now and then (might have gone as high as 1,100 miles once), but I've never attempted with a Tesla. I think the most I've done with a Tesla is 850 ish.

I left Denver at 4am and arrived in Chicago at 10:30pm, so going 1037 miles took 17:30 (since I lost an hour going from the mountain to central time zone).

That was my 2nd 1000+ mile drive. My first was going from NJ to Florida from 4am to midnight 1104 miles.
Here is the video from that trip in which I slowly lose sanity...

Also, I reached 200 superchargers in 7 months and 10 days (Dec 31 at 2pm until Aug 10 at 12:30pm.
It took me 221 days and 22.5 hours to use 200 Superchargers! Has anyone done it quicker?

<snip> For the record I did "wait" at the SC in Franklin Park for @Darren S for almost 3 hours but he never showed up. Granted those three hours were between 12AM and 3AM but that's on him, not me... I was there. :)

:p @IT Geek, I DID see when you were in York and then climbing the S-bends up the mountain after leaving Altoona and sorry I wasn't alive when you finally arrived but had you hit York earlier in your trip then it would have worked.

Thanks for the generous offer to buy me "Dinner" at Sheetz per the unwritten written rule (I believe you said a "Snickers bar"?) but I know you have to come this way again to get to Staunton. :D

Good job on can buying this game with your work trip in NYC and kudos I'm getting all of those Valet locations.

Screenshot_20190810-185556__01-540x719.jpg

Screenshot_20190810-224813__01-540x712.jpg

Also, I reached 200 superchargers in 7 months and 10 days (Dec 31 at 2pm until Aug 10 at 12:30pm.
It took me 221 days and 22.5 hours to use 200 Superchargers! Has anyone done it quicker?
Not to rain on your parade, Ben, as that is quite an achievement, but for those of us in this since the beginning, it took Tesla two and a half years to open the first two hundred Superchargers in North America before we even had an opportunity to visit 200 ;)

<snip> Also, I reached 200 superchargers in 7 months and 10 days (Dec 31 at 2pm until Aug 10 at 12:30pm.

Kudos, @benswing, and that might be the new record. I glanced at the Leaderboard and "Charging since" to the 200 Club" but will need to look at the dates for @S-19910 who has a similar 8-month timeframe so stay tuned.

Also, as @JSergeant noted, it might need to wait for the fancy Tableau visualizations to figure out "shortest time to 100, 200, 300, etc." and also "for someone who started in 2019, 2018, 2017, etc." or even per vehicle.

Reactions: benswing