Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
On streetview:

It's actually worse than it looks in that pic. I was that guy waiting, then the closest car to me had to get out so I pulled forward across the driveway nose into the bush and they still couldn't get around me to get out. It was very awkward as there was also another Tesla waiting for a stall and then other traffic piling up on the one lane "road" behind us. Fun times!

Reactions: JSergeant
Check-ins for 2023-07-14
- Sarzana, Italy (#2235) (First to check-in)
- Genova North, Italy (#2236)
- Serravalle Scrivia, Italy (#2237)
- Alessandria, Italy (#2238) (First to check-in)
- Dorno Est, Italy (#2239)
- Dorno Ovest, Italy (#2240)
- Arese, Italy (#2241)
- Milano - Citylife, Italy (#2242) (First to check-in)

Another 6 hour driving day turned into 9-10 hours :-( This time it was partly my fault as I didn't realize that Dorno was a turnpike pair. So I had to do the old U-turn on the Autostrada twice.

I don't think there is anything to prevent a keycard from getting locked in the car. Much better to use a phone or fob as a key to avoid that. If you are using a keycard as your key, might be best to try to always keep it in your hand or pocket.

Not sure what Hertz does, but it would be nice if they added you as an authorized driver so you could use the app - including using the phone as a key. Tesla makes everything so seamless - just walk up to the car, get in, and drive. Keycard-only is a much different experience. Tesla could do the same with loaners.

The experience with a rental is not quite the same as in your own car.

Just to add to the conversation, the loaner M3 I recently got from Tesla Service was added to my app (and I was given the keycard). Worked the same way my personal vehicles did where phone key could be added, could remote start/unlock, view charge session from the app etc. Then when the service visit ended and car rental returned, VIN was removed from the app. No hiccups that I remember. Hopefully Hertz could move to that workflow at some point.

Check-ins for 2023-07-14
- Hannibal, MO (#1726)
- Fenton, MO (#1727)
- Saint Louis, MO - Riverview Drive (#1728)
- Mt. Vernon, IL - South 42nd Street (#1729)
- Haubstadt, IN (#1730)
- Evansville, IN (#1731) (First to check-in)

IMG_3242.jpeg

Evansville, IN

The fun continues…

Things I have learned on this trip so far:

Mall parking garage Superchargers absolutely suck for hunting because they’re almost always hard to find, it’s usually time consuming getting to them, and all the time and effort you put in to finding them is wasted because you probably won’t ever come back again.

The two Malibu Superchargers also suck, especially the Whole Foods one. Not enough stalls and seemingly slow turnover. These are the only two places today that I had to wait. That side quest cost me over an hour.

The placement of some SoCal superchargers is inexplicable. Example Vernon. I have no idea who would use this one.

Come Buy Tea in Huntington Beach is just as awesome as it is in Hong Kong.

Bruce.

Check-ins for 2023-07-14
- Marina Del Rey, CA (#272)
- Playa Vista - W Jefferson Blvd, CA (#273)
- Culver City - 11924 Washington Blvd, CA (#274)
- Santa Monica - Santa Monica Place, CA (#275)
- Pacific Palisades, CA (#276)
- Malibu, CA (#277)
- Malibu - Whole Foods and the Park, CA (#278)
- Los Angeles - Venice Blvd, CA (#279)
- Culver City - Washington Blvd, CA (#280)
- Manhattan Beach, CA (#281)
- Hermosa Beach, CA (#282)
- Torrance, CA (#283)
- Long Beach - Long Beach Blvd, CA (#284)
- Lakewood, CA (#285)
- Cerritos - Los Cerritos Center, CA (#286)
- Cypress, CA (#287)
- Long Beach, CA (#288)
- Fountain Valley - Warner Ave, CA (#289)
- Costa Mesa - Hyland Ave, CA (#290)
- Bell - 4416 Gage Ave, CA (#291)
- Vernon, CA (#292)
- Commerce - East Telegraph Rd, CA (#293)

complained that their Tesla-issued key card got locked in the car and they had to pay Hertz $12 to do a remote unlock
Prius is smart enough to detect when the fob is inside the car and won’t let you lock it. Mercedes isn’t.

I had an incident in Hawaii with a rental where I locked the key in the trunk. We had one bar of service and the car had OnStar so they were able to unlock it remotely for us for something like fifty bucks. Most stressful fifteen minutes of my life.

Locked out—the plot thickens.
Apparently, it can happen.
Interesting. So are we saying you CAN'T get locked out if you left your fob or phone in there, but if you walk away with your keycard inside you can? It occurs to me that if I sit in the car for 1/2 an hour the car will lock around me, but I am not sure if the car will open from outside due to the proximity of the fob/phone. I have seen that you can lock the car from the screen and it won't be openable from outside even though you have your phone in the car

Check-ins for 2023-07-13
- Bend - SW Industrial Way, OR (#825)

Check-ins for 2023-07-14
- Pasco, WA (#826)
- St. Regis, MT (#827)

I’ve heard of fobs being locked in, especially if they’re in close proximity to a phone that causes interference.
Not sure how cars are locking with just the key card or the UFO phone app. May have to do with how locking is set up. If you don’t have it set to unlock on Park, maybe the default is locked doors. There may also be an automatic locking system that is specific to rentals.

Norway - Italy, day 3:

Check-ins for 2023-07-14
- Langkampfen, Austria (#522)
- Hall in Tirol, Austria (#523)
- Innsbruck, Austria (#524)
- Trento, Italy (#525)
- Rovereto, Italy (#526) (First to check-in)
- Verona, Italy (#527)
- Mantova, Italy (#528)
- Campogalliano, Italy (#529)
- Modena, Italy (#530)
- Bologna Casalecchio di Reno, Italy (#531)

I don't think there is anything to prevent a keycard from getting locked in the car. Much better to use a phone or fob as a key to avoid that. If you are using a keycard as your key, might be best to try to always keep it in your hand or pocket.

Not sure what Hertz does, but it would be nice if they added you as an authorized driver so you could use the app - including using the phone as a key. Tesla makes everything so seamless - just walk up to the car, get in, and drive. Keycard-only is a much different experience. Tesla could do the same with loaners.

For my most recent loaner, Tesla did add the car to my Tesla app (without telling me!). Then they failed to remove it so I could follow that loaner around for months as other owners used it. Obviously I wouldn't do it, but in theory I could have driven over to wherever they were parked in the middle of the night or something and either driven off with the car or robbed the contents of the car. Quite a few people have reported the same experience in the local Tesla FB group. Pretty bad security flaw imo.

Norway - Italy, day 3:

Check-ins for 2023-07-14
- Langkampfen, Austria (#522)
- Hall in Tirol, Austria (#523)
- Innsbruck, Austria (#524)
- Trento, Italy (#525)
- Rovereto, Italy (#526) (First to check-in)
- Verona, Italy (#527)
- Mantova, Italy (#528)
- Campogalliano, Italy (#529)
- Modena, Italy (#530)
- Bologna Casalecchio di Reno, Italy (#531)
I get the feeling you will beat me to a few firsts! :)

Just to add to the conversation, the loaner M3 I recently got from Tesla Service was added to my app (and I was given the keycard). Worked the same way my personal vehicles did where phone key could be added, could remote start/unlock, view charge session from the app etc. Then when the service visit ended and car rental returned, VIN was removed from the app. No hiccups that I remember. Hopefully Hertz could move to that workflow at some point.
Nice!! Would be helpful if Hertz and the other rental companies moved to that. Easier for Tesla since your car is in for service and they know your Tesla account, but I'm sure the others could figure it out.

When I had to replace the battery on the Model 3, I had an S loaner for a week that appeared on my phone app on pick up and went away when I dropped it off.

Hertz is early in the learning curve. Both my Hertz rentals had firmware updates needing to be processed. And a couple cars were low on windshield washer fluid.

Reactions: juliusa
The new Tableau visualizations are live. The old ones will not be updated going forward. Bookmark the new one at the following link:

For more background and how to update any saved links, please visit the supercharging.life post at the following link:

1689442695702.png