Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tucson, AZ (Broadway Blvd)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is good to see! Massive upgrade for those of us on the Eastside.

For those who are more familiar with the process, how long would you think it will be until they are approved/operational/live?
Here is some data for how long some chargers have had their permit and how long some of them have been under construction:

Drove by the lot today, and there was construction right in front of the Bevmo going on for a building. Hopefully it's something useful to spend a few minutes at.

(Not saying Bevmo isn't useful, hahah, but something like a restaurant would be nice).

Reactions: tmoz
Forgot to include the picture

1708034156770.png

I drove by this construction today. I'm not sure this is the Tesla charging station. It looks like they're building a square building. I tried to do a little digging on the Pima county website. I think this is going to be Starbucks?
thoughts

Reactions: tmoz
I drove by this construction today. I'm not sure this is the Tesla charging station. It looks like they're building a square building. I tried to do a little digging on the Pima county website. I think this is going to be Starbucks?
thoughts
I would tend to agree that the current construction (which appears to have started before the permit for the supercharger was filed) is something other than the new supercharger. There was also evidence of foundation/plumbing being prepared, so although I'm not construction expert, seems like a building for sure.