Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Scottsdale, AZ - N Miller Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It appears there is a new Supercharger site about to begin construction in South Scottsdale, near Old Town. I found a couple permits for 4320 N Miller Rd., one for the contractor EVI and the other for Tesla permitting (links below). I can't seem to find detail around how many stalls, but the chain link fence was up last week and I saw a Tesla rep walking the site with EVI. I can likely get some picture of any progress later this week. This site is on the SW corner of Miller and Camelback, in the Sprouts parking lot. Sprouts grocery store, ZIpps Sports Bar, Starbucks, Petsmart, and TJ Maxx are some of the businesses within walking distance. It is roughly 2 miles west of the loop 101 freeway, via Indian School Rd.

Predictions on when this site will open for use?

1699250590141.png

I’m not so sure this is a Tesla supercharger site.
It’s an electric vehicle charging site for sure but maybe an Electrify America or other branding. Time will tell. If it’s not Tesla will it have NACS charging? We will all have to take a closer look as it develops.

Attachments

• IMG_6009.jpeg
    IMG_6009.jpeg
    887.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6012.jpeg
    IMG_6012.jpeg
    327.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_6013.jpeg
    IMG_6013.jpeg
    309.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberjr
I’m not so sure this is a Tesla supercharger site.
It’s an electric vehicle charging site for sure but maybe an Electrify America or other branding. Time will tell. If it’s not Tesla will it have NACS charging? We will all have to take a closer look as it develops.
Well if the OP actually saw a Tesla rep AND it's 12+ stalls, I'd say it's pretty solid. Not many EA sites with that many stalls.

This is a much-needed location that is (hopefully) finally addressed and in the center of a big hole. Now we just need to get downtown Tempe and downtown PHX a few chargers to get the obvious metro areas covered.

Personally, this will also be nice as it's just a few blocks away if I ever do TURO again so guests can easily bring back a full car.

Reactions: Cyberjr
Good confirmation! Construction was moving right along when I passed by a couple days ago.

I've seen that parking lot maxed out on St Patty's Day when Clancy's blocks off some of the parking lot, but generally there's open spots toward the eventual supercharger area. Location will have easy access from Miller. A couple trees behind the superchargers, but backed in cars will get some summer sun in their eyes!

Reactions: Tyl
Great progress. Photos.

Attachments

• IMG_6047.jpeg
    IMG_6047.jpeg
    861.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6045.jpeg
    IMG_6045.jpeg
    929.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6043.jpeg
    IMG_6043.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6042.jpeg
    IMG_6042.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6041.jpeg
    IMG_6041.jpeg
    885.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6040.jpeg
    IMG_6040.jpeg
    825.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6039.jpeg
    IMG_6039.jpeg
    984.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6038.jpeg
    IMG_6038.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6037.jpeg
    IMG_6037.jpeg
    873.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6036.jpeg
    IMG_6036.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 42
Approximately seven weeks start to finish. Great job time/construction wise ! Signage? Glad it’s open. Lots of great places to eat while we’re there. Thanks for the pictures too, nice to see it lit up; dispensing fuel. Another fueling station.✔️✔️. I’ve learned to call them that to any of my newly found ICE friends that may desire to park there.

Reactions: Sparky1