Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rocky Mount, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by this morning to see if the Supercharger listing on the nav app really meant they were online. Tried out bays 3A and 2B, neither one provided any power. :(

Brought along the wide-angle lens to get an area shot of all 8 chargers and a shot of each of the two sections.

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

Less of a turnout of owners at the Rocky Mount opening compared with the Burlington opening. I think there were 8 S's there, of which 3 were from the Raleigh service center / sales office. A lot more folks in attendance from the local community and nearby businesses. A very bright and cool morning, paid multiple visits to the coffee carafe to keep warm. The Supercharger spokesperson (didn't catch his name) was saying that they are finishing off the I-95 corridor from south to north, have to see if that means GA/SC comes online before the southern NC location. Local sales guy did confirm that the Plymouth area would have a Supercharger for folks heading east to that section of the NC coastline.

A few pics, not of the best quality as I forgot to throw in a shade for the lens, and most of the pics were aligned directly at the sun, doh!

Left bay all filled up (mine being the one on left end)
IMG_2146.JPG

Crowd listening to the speakers
IMG_2148.jpg

Snip!
IMG_2152.JPG