Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Primm, NV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone heard anything of recent? I will be driving thru north today. Headed back home. Also going to be driving past the rancho cucamonga "in construction" site as well. I am a Tesla nerd so I will have to stop at both. I will get pics if anything has changed. LOL

Made comments on Rancho Cucamonga page for it already - Primm update is;
i'm the first one plugged in - pics to follow! BUT! It's not live until tomorrow evening is what a worker dude came by and told me. Although it looks perfect - there isn't a main transformer from NVENERGY yet. So maybe tomorrow can be a test run for them. I wish Primm was a little closer lol - but, I'm sure I will be back tomorrow! Yes I plugged in - and no there wasn't power - and no I didn't have to move cones or tape. It looks like it should be open :/

AJ

I got first! LOL no power yet...Supposed to be today! :)
primm.jpg

Not open yet. Looks like there will be a large pedestal like earlier designs had (in the concrete base). There are also two footings for an awning. Primo location, lots of free publicity there if they put up a big sign.

rps20141115_154725.jpg

rps20141115_154701.jpg

rps20141115_154553.jpg

rps20141115_154627.jpg

rps20141115_153757.jpg

It's almost comical that I didn't look before I drove - but I drove to Primm last evening with a little bit less battery than I should have. To find that they are missing my favorite green box. :( It sucks to drive the speed limit! Not so patiently waiting any more :(