Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV (E. Saraha Ave - Service Center)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Matsayz

Jul 6, 2019
Las Vegas
*Mods feel free to add this into the E. Sahara Ave Service Center thread but I thought it earned it's own thread*

3250 E. Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104 has 9 (V3) superchargers, haven't seen that amount before. I spoke with one of the Tesla employees inside about when they'd be up and running, he said they're aiming for the first half of April. Workers were still messing with the cabinets behind the fence but it's well on its way. I haven't seen anything in the permits for this location, the Harry Reid airport (previously McCarran) location is almost finished but the North West location in Centennial is still awaiting permits. This location will need a dot on the www.supercharger.info website.

@Chuq @MarcoRP

IMG_2947.png

IMG_2948.png

IMG_2949.png

IMG_2950.png

Last edited:
Good find. Particularly interesting as this one is 3 cabinets, 3 stalls to a cabinet. A lot of V3 sites in other countries use this - all V3s in Australia are either 3 or 6 stall, for example - and the cabinets are labelled as "3-OUTPUT" instead of "4-OUTPUT" - otherwise technically identical.

While there are some 6 stall V3 sites in North America, particularly in Canada, they are the usual 4-OUTPUT cabinets but just don't have all the stalls connected initially. It will be interesting to see which ones these are, once close-up photos can be taken.

Reactions: mociaf9 and Matsayz
is this for the public or for the service center?
Public. I didn't get a picture of it but there's a red painted line marking off Tesla Service property in the parking lot area. There's a TON of cameras at this location. There's also the Wall Connectors along the side of the building but I'm not sure if those will be "public" or even powered on after business hours. Next time I'm on this side of town I'll do some panorama shots.

Here's the Service Center page from back in January 2021, E. Sahara Ave - Service Center thread

The SuperChargers are still under construction. I stopped by today (29 April) for the pictures below, the crew was busy with some big cable pulls in the cabinets behind the fence. So much for the first couple weeks of April, more likely early May. This same crew were the ones I saw at the Eastern (airport) charger install.

2A5A268A-AAFB-4EA9-8FEE-383625533782.jpeg

9FDECD63-8A59-4209-B840-EE223558E788.jpeg

Reactions: mociaf9