Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pasadena, CA - Shoppers Lane (LIVE 19 Jul 2023, 12 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PXL_20230304_000607902.jpgPXL_20230304_000550703.jpgPXL_20230304_000452000.jpgPXL_20230304_000414337.jpgPXL_20230304_000403380.jpg

Reactions: NJongeling
Fence was up this morning.

View attachment 914534
Woo Hoo, finally.

I drove by this morning about 6:30am and there was a guy there in a pickup truck parked in the far East end on his cell phone. I assume based on the above that he was waiting for the fencing crew to arrive and set up the fence.

This location is about a half mile from where I live, and I hit the Starbucks nearby pretty often. I'll be able to grab regular construction update pictures so fasten your seatbelts.

RT

Woo Hoo, finally.

I drove by this morning about 6:30am and there was a guy there in a pickup truck parked in the far East end on his cell phone. I assume based on the above that he was waiting for the fencing crew to arrive and set up the fence.

This location is about a half mile from where I live, and I hit the Starbucks nearby pretty often. I'll be able to grab regular construction update pictures so fasten your seatbelts.

RT
PXL_20230307_003500967.jpgPXL_20230307_003508658.jpg
Big brother is watching!

• Funny
Reactions: alexcue and henh2o
Stopped by before the rain tomorrow. Large dumpster in the fenced area for most likely asphalt removal. A large normal sized storage container outside the fence at the East parking lot edge for tools and supplies. Thinking no serious work till next week due to weather.

RT

Woo Hoo, finally.

RT
I'm always at that Starbuck at Lake and Cali too, would be nice to say hello neighbor

You're not kidding. This will be the 5th Supercharger in Pasadena. And anyone fortunate to work at Caltech has access to something like 100 L2 chargers in one of their parking garages.

RT
I work at Cal Tech, so does my wife, anyone can freely charge there FYI. We have 7 DCFC too, we use our CCS all the time for free top ups! If you are ever on campus message me here, would love to say hi!