Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Osoyoos, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Indeed. We all want it to be open but at least now that it has finally started the opening is in sight!

Crazy wait in permitting stage for this one, two years.. I remember ages and ages ago I looked at the formerly empty parking lot here with zero happening. (and posted picture).

Since you'll be there... can you take and post some update pics. :) :)

I drove by yesterday, and it looks like the cabinets are installed.
To my untrained eye, everything looks good to go. Strange that the lot is gravel, tho'.
Tesla-Osoyoos-20210921_165906.jpg
Tesla-Osoyoos-20210921_165912.jpg

I drove by yesterday, and it looks like the cabinets are installed.
To my untrained eye, everything looks good to go. Strange that the lot is gravel, tho'.
View attachment 712853View attachment 712854
I would guess that paving is still to be done. Earlier posts indicate that the Fortis transformer and meter are not yet in place. Those are usually the last steps before the Tesla tech turns on the chargers.

Those two beside the Flo chargers almost look like they are slightly better suited for people hauling something behind their Tesla. Anyone think that was on purpose or am I daydreaming?
Definitely not on purpose. This lot is angle parking so that is a side effect of that. See the preliminary drawing in This post.

Absolutely none of the stalls in this lot will even work for trailers once the concrete parking lot stoppers are installed (see them stacked up waiting for install in the latest photo). However it would probably work for hitch mount bike racks for the Tesla stalls as the Supercharger pedestals are not behind the parking stalls with this configuration.

Reactions: PStewart
Those two beside the Flo chargers almost look like they are slightly better suited for people hauling something behind their Tesla. Anyone think that was on purpose or am I daydreaming?
Hard to tell if there is more room for bikeracks etc. in those spots before the fence compared to the typical spot, but I can foresee a few drivers pulling in frontwards in between those two stalls and blocking the outside one from anyone else.